Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Oswald Innocence Project" = the Greatest Threat to Truth and Justice for JFK
Seamus, I have my Volume IV open and it's page 1150-1:

BEGIN EXCERPT:

The very unpleasant and tentative possibility exists that limousine driver William Greer fired a fourth head shot into the President's left temple with his revolver. This cannot be proven today, since there is no left temporal wound mentioned in the autopsy report, nor is there such a wound depicted in the autopsy photographs of the left side of the head. (But the autopsy report has been rewritten, and the head was not shaved at autopsy, so the absence of evidence for a left temporal wound in the autopsy report and in the autopsy photographs is not conclusive, by any means.)
However, 3 Parkland physicians believed in 1963 that they had seen a left temporal wound: McClelland, Jenkins, and Puerto. (See Chapters 7 and 9.) Father Oscar Huber, who administered the last rites to President Kennedy, said he saw a terrible wound over his left eye. Photographer Hugh Betzner wrote in his affidavit on 11/22/63 that he saw a nickel-plated revolver in someone's hand inside or near the limousine during the assassination. Jean Hill wrote in her affidavit on 11/22/63 that she thought she saw men in plain clothes "shooting back" during the assassination.
Clint Hill wrote on 11/30/63 that the fatal shot sounded like a revolver fired into a hard object, and repeated that under oath in 1964 before the Warren Commission. Motorcycle Patrolman James Chaney, the closest outrider on the right side of the limousine, told a Houston newspaper on 11/23/63 that the President had been "struck in the face" by the final shot. In the Moorman photograph, which was in the hands of the FBI for a considerable period of time in 1964, the figure of William Greer appears to me to have been whited out' in the version of the photograph that I own
(see Figure 76). The versions of the Moorman photograph that appear elsewhere, such as in Groden (on page 34) and in Trask (on page 247), also appear to have had a human figure whited out' in the image, just to the left of Roy Kellerman in the front seat of the limousine. When asked at his 1997 ARRB deposition by Jeremy Gunn why the two FBI agents had gone back and reinterviewed Secret Service agents Kellerman and Greer a second time at the White House, after already interviewing them at the morgue during the autopsy, Frank O'Neill testified that it was done on the specific orders of J. Edgar Hoover. Finally, in support of this hypothesis, a noted forensic pathologist, Dr. Charles Wilbur, wrote a letter to Harry Livingstone on July 25, 1991, which was published in part in High Treason 2, in which he wrote: "...a rather interesting paragraph is found in the Supplemental Autopsy Report. The right hemisphere of the brain was obviously demolished. The left hemisphere is claimed to be intact.' It is further reported that there is MARKED over-stuffing or super-filling of the blood vessels of the brain covering (meningeal vessels) on the left hemisphere. This engorgement extends from the left temporal region to the frontal region accompanied byconsiderable associated subarachnoid hemorrhage.' Subarachnoid space is that area over the brain that lies between the tough outer protective covering of the brain (dura mater) and the delicate inner covering (pia mater). The arachnoid layer of the brain covering is in this space...A subarachnoid hemorrhage is a bleeding into the space between the pia mater and the arachnoid membrane. But then we are told that the gyre and sulci of the left hemisphere are essentially normal. Later we are told that tissue samples are taken from the contused left frontoparietal cortex.' Under the microscope, sections from this left brain sample were essentially similar to all other sections taken from other parts of the brain which show EXTENSIVE DISRUPTION OF BRAIN TISSUE WITH ASSOCIATED HEMORRHAGE.' These observations rekindle my interest in the observations made in Dallas on the ER table (by several medical personnel) to the effect that there was an entry hole in the left temporal region, in front of the left ear and at the hairline." [author's emphasis added]
Dear reader, if the esteemed and widely respected Dr. Wilbur was also suspicious that there may have been a bullet wound in President Kennedy's left temple, then I have nothing to be ashamed of here when broaching the subject. What I have added to Dr. Wilbur's concerns is the context in which this possibility should be considered: Hugh Betzner seeing a nickel-plated revolver in someone's hand in the limousine, Jean Hill seeing plain clothes officers shooting back, and Clint Hill equating the fatal shot with the sound of a revolver fired into a hard object. As unpalatable as the suggestion may be, it would be cowardly of me not to mention it here.

END EXCERPT

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....992&st=330

Phil here:

Did Betzner see a nickle-plated revolver in the limo. Did he see a microphone. I don't doubt Greer and Kellerman had favorite pet names for Kennedy which can't be suggested here, and I, too, think Greer stepped on the brake because that was the plan.

What I don't think is that he could step on the brake, turn and do a Dirty Harry, then drive to the hospital.

These people didn't speak in terms of "we'll take that out in post-production"

The lack of an index in this five-volume dragnet is awful. They finished their work and ten years later there's this two-thousand words un-indexed.

It's like going back into the stew pot for a potato with bare hands with the power out from last night's storm.

Of all the ten million words in the Warren Report the Fetzerian Tag Team jumps in the wrestling ring with their day-glo costumes and hockey masks and swings folding chairs at the crowd growling, "Doorway Man!"

It wasn't those ten million words that put Angleton in Mary's house. I would say he wanted to rummage in the clothes hamper, the nutty old fool.

His batting average: let Kim Philby get away; wasted three years on Yuri I. Nosenko. Destroyed the effectiveness of the agency, its morale.

Between that and Gottlieb's skydivers Helms was perennially facepalming.

Anyone from Mockingbird Lane hooting at Fetzer will have to defend Helen Markham the clairvoyant who spoke with the dead Tippit and "identified" Oswald with the help of clues from the Signal Corps, a guide dog, a Very pistol, and a prompter in the footlights.

I can see Greer now, his gleaming barrel poised menacingly--

BANG

says the little toy flag that pops out the muzzle.

Messages In This Thread
"The Oswald Innocence Project" = the Greatest Threat to Truth and Justice for JFK - by Phil Dragoo - 11-08-2012, 08:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 185 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 467 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 518 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 550 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 593 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 593 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 718 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 866 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 644 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 798 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM