Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Two NPIC Zapruder Film Events: Signposts Pointing to the Film's Alteration
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
David Josephs Wrote:I realize we believe the film was altered - some of us at least - I would like to get past that conclusion and work on HOW it was done... specifically,
while identifying more of the anomolies that support the conclusion

DJ

David - your analysis is interesting.

However, Doug Horne in the OP of this thread has given the most convincing account yet of what was done, and where it was done, to the original rushes.

My working hypothesis is that the Time Life Zapruder, and the variations on Zapruder as shown to Greg and others, are all cut downs of a master film which has never been shown to the public or any JFK researcher.

The master film would provide a genuine historical record of what happened in Dallas.

Time Life Zapruder, and the various Zapruderettes, provide tantalising clues by omission or alteration, but do not provide a genuine historical record.

Given this, I think endless analysis of a deliberately corrupted and partial text (Time Life Zapruder) is essentially a distraction.

In short, the master film might help answer deep political questions, whilst Time Life Zapruder and the Zapruderettes are akin to Waiting for the Man, humming his song.

I'd like to come full circle and discuss the "WHY" - in a deep political context - we have one or many cut down versions of the Zfilm.

Jan, can you tell me which "deep political questions" you have in mind that the master film may answer... ??? That is the only part of the model and discussion I regularly misunderstand..

To ME, WHY is pretty obvious... the puzzle pieces needed to fit together. By 9:18pm Friday night it was fully known what kind of injuries the film HAD to show and what it HAD to hide... but I gather than is not the WHY you and CD are referring to...

By this memo on NOV 22, we are aware that the SS has a bullet, AND there is one lodged behind his ear... HOW would they know this other than from the work done at Bethesda prior to 8pm and from one of the MANY SS agents at the scene?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5277[/ATTACH]

To me, the HOW leads me to Rowley who receives an 8mm version of the film Friday night and MAY already route it for alteration BEFORE Dino even sees it Saturday night.
TIME/LIFE's film is used to create the B&W images seen in the Nov 29th issue... OR those images were already created when Hawkeyeworks created the cut down altered "master".

the MASTER/ORIGINAL and copies are gone to history... I believe that any and all versions of the film originated at Hawkeyeworks and that everyone from Dino thru Homer, McCone, LBJ and all others NEVER get to see the original which stays at Hawkeyeworks... a first sanitized verson goes to NPIC saturday night... a 2nd 16mm version which now has the aerial painting of the black blotches and red blob gets to NPIC and LIFE on Sunday.

The WHY, in the Deep Political Context also revolves around the reoccurring theme of DOUBLES... so that different people can describe the same event or piece of evidence truthfully while also contradicting other "truthful" accounts.

Why? - to add layers and confusion to the onion as it is peeled...

Attached Files
.jpg   FBI Belmont - bullet lodged JFK ear memo.jpg (Size: 227.23 KB / Downloads: 21)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
The Two NPIC Zapruder Film Events: Signposts Pointing to the Film's Alteration - by David Josephs - 19-09-2013, 10:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DARNELL film Original Richard Gilbride 1 35 15-09-2024, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 2,015 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,403 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Manipulation of TOWNER film David Josephs 0 2,235 26-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Nov. 22 radio interviews with me and Alexandra Zapruder Joseph McBride 21 20,067 11-05-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 9,371 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Jeff Carter: Part 2 of his Review of Alexandra Zapruder Jim DiEugenio 0 2,533 23-03-2017, 05:45 PM
  Jeff Carter Reviews "26 Seconds" by Alexandra Zapruder Jim DiEugenio 2 3,254 19-02-2017, 10:17 PM
  Write Amazon reviews of new Zapruder Book. NOW! It is selling Nathaniel Heidenheimer 3 3,826 25-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  New JFK Film Peter Lemkin 4 5,888 12-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle