Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Praise from a Future Generation: Another e-book
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Wow. No definitely not TMI.
Much food for thought here.
First, it is fine to say J's name now. Only when he was alive did he demand that total privacy. Jay (Harrison) was very aware that Mary was a fraud. He spend the last several months of his life in 05 trying to get this info out there. At least that is how I saw it during my visits to his home. I don't know how Walt (Brown) has dealt with this, if at all.

Tom Bethel did show up at Mary's home, according to her son Jimmy, and pretended to be doing a story on NO jazz. Later he admitted to the Ferrells that he was "working for" Clay Shaw. So no way JG sent him. (Wonder why he would admit this.) As far as finding JG "charming" that sounds like a sugar coated front to me. JImmy told me she sent him to NO when he was fifteen to be a spy in Garrison's office. (He remains plagued by this).
Did your interviews with her occur before or after talking with J? I am assuming it was her son Jimmy to whom she was referring , her other son had been killed.
In spite of the negative views of HL's book, I think his section on MF is fantastic. It covers who she truly was. The stuff about taking people's pic and side views, like mug shots has been verified by her son Jimmy, to me at many meetings in the late 90's and early 2000's when he was visiting J with a mutual friend and researcher Rachel Rendish.

The critical community has been conned by many a good agent, but there was none better than was Mary. I began to be suspicious of her after a very strange phone conversation in 1990. Around the Roscoe White story. She seemed utterly disingenious. Later would I learn bits and pieces of just how badly so.

Saint Mary being revealed, at last.

Dawn

Hi Dawn,

J also expressed to me those same sentiments regarding Mary. Rarely, if ever, did I witness that level of acrimony in J toward anyone or any topic. To say he found her repugnant would be a gross understatement.
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)

Messages In This Thread
Praise from a Future Generation: Another e-book - by Greg Burnham - 28-09-2013, 07:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 415 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bart Kamp's 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture' Book Brian Doyle 1 408 27-09-2023, 03:30 PM
  Selverstone's Book Jim DiEugenio 3 952 13-04-2023, 05:10 PM
  new book by Albarelli Ed Jewett 7 9,334 11-12-2021, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village Richard Gilbride 1 2,571 22-11-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  The CIA and the Book Depository Jim DiEugenio 0 2,382 21-04-2020, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,962 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Nat'l Security Archive Brief Book Richard Coleman 0 2,030 20-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Has anyone read the book He Was Expendable Phil Dagosto 0 3,151 17-10-2018, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  Best Book on RFK in over 30 years Jim DiEugenio 16 26,777 09-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford