Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cartha D. DeLoach, No. 3 in the FBI, Is Dead at 92
Greg, thank you for clarifying the DeLoach-DeMohrenschildt connection. DeLoach in concert with Mendoza apparently tried to neutralize DeMohrenschildt. I am a patsy, indeed.

The correspondence between George DeMohrenschildt and George H.W. Bush is of note; this from wikipedia entry on George de Mohrenschildt:

On September 17, 1976, the CIA requested that the FBI locate de Mohrenschildt, because he had "attempted to get in touch with the CIA Director."[SUP][42][/SUP] On September 5, 1976, De Mohrenschildt had written a letter to the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, George H. W. Bush asking for his assistance. The letter said:
You will excuse this hand-written letter. Maybe you will be able to bring a solution to the hopeless situation I find myself in. My wife and I find ourselves surrounded by some vigilantes; our phone bugged; and we are being followed everywhere. Either FBI is involved in this or they do not want to accept my complaints. We are driven to insanity by the situation. I have been behaving like a damn fool ever since my daughter Nadya died from [cystic fibrosis] over three years ago. I tried to write, stupidly and unsuccessfully, about Lee H Oswald and must have angered a lot of people I do not know. But to punish an elderly man like myself and my highly nervous and sick wife is really too much. Could you do something to remove the net around us? This will be my last request for help and I will not annoy you any more. Good luck in your important job. Thank you so much.[SUP][43][/SUP][SUP][44][/SUP]
George Bush wrote back:
Let me say first that I know it must have been difficult for you to seek my help in the situation outlined in your letter. I believe I can appreciate your state of mind in view of your daughter's tragic death a few years ago, and the current poor state of your wife's health. I was extremely sorry to hear of these circumstances. In your situation I can well imagine how the attentions you described in your letter affect both you and your wife. However, my staff has been unable to find any indication of interest in your activities on the part of Federal authorities in recent years. The flurry of interest that attended your testimony before the Warren Commission has long subsided. I can only speculate that you may have become "newsworthy" again in view of the renewed interest in the Kennedy assassination, and thus may be attracting the attention of people in the media. I hope this letter had [sic] been of some comfort to you, George, although I realize I am unable to answer your question completely. George Bush, Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. [CIA Exec Reg. # 76,51571 9.28.76][SUP][45][/SUP]

Porter Goss' chief of staff John Millis publicly called former DCI John Deutch the worst DCI for counterintelligence and former president Bill Clinton the worst president for counter intelligence. Millis became depressed and sucked a shotgun in a bathtub of the Breezeway Motel in Alexandria. With CIA, they'll leave the light on for you so you can check in any time you like--but you can never leave.

Messages In This Thread
Cartha D. DeLoach, No. 3 in the FBI, Is Dead at 92 - by Phil Dragoo - 17-03-2013, 10:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bernardo DeTorres is Dead Jim DiEugenio 8 4,948 21-05-2019, 05:14 PM
Last Post: David Andrews
  Is James McCord dead? Jim DiEugenio 22 12,287 18-05-2019, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Jim Marrs dead of heart attack Dawn Meredith 9 10,968 10-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  blogger looking into Cruz's father and assassination found dead Joseph McBride 27 13,200 15-06-2016, 07:33 AM
  Ben Bradlee Dead Albert Doyle 25 14,493 19-12-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: John Knoble
  Arlen Specter Dead Albert Doyle 21 10,072 05-08-2015, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Gary Mack Dead Albert Doyle 17 7,905 28-07-2015, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Robert Strauss, involved in the Dallas trip planning as Connally's man, is dead Joseph McBride 1 2,731 21-03-2014, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  CIA Officer Pete Bagley Dead at 88 - Nosenko Control Officer Peter Lemkin 1 3,113 01-03-2014, 08:11 AM
  JFK assassination MSM journalist Earl Golz dead at 79 Dawn Meredith 12 6,799 27-02-2014, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle