Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARRB Government Official: JFK Medical Cover-up, Zapruder Film is a Fraud
Dixie Dea Wrote:By now, I have read all five of Doug's books and have even actually re-read the Zap Film Chapter in Vol 4, three tiimes. Now, I have been re-reading Jim Fetzers Books, after several years. I have never actually been into the Autopsy or Zap Film angle of JFK Research. I have had many different areas of research...or I should actually say studies. So, I have been somewhat of an agnostic in regard to altered Zap films...although I did tend to see things that did cause me to lean towards alterations. Still, unless I was able to actually see as well as understand, I wasn't able to be committed to either alterations or non alterations.....but did keep an open mind. Most of the time I just wasn't able to understand what any of the so-called alterationists or non alterationists were trying to show in various photos and mostly didn't understand the terminology! I always used what Jack refers to as being cognally impaired as far as photo intretations. In reading Dougs chapter, I did not understand a few terms either...for example, full flush left. I finally did figure it out. Now, after reading Dougs Zap chapter as well as re-reading Jim Fetzers books, I am more confident about alterations. But some things from Dr. Costillas chapter, I still don't quite understand (yet). I do need to mention that current discussions at Simkins forum by the non-alterationists keeps me confused, although I also believe their explanations are much too simplistic and their primary focus appears to be to discredit the alterationists,, more then anything else, by referring to them as silly etc. But then too, it has always appeared to me their reactions was more of a hysterical reaction to even the thought of alterations....and IMO was rather telling, in that I also have to wonder why! Well, I do have some thoughts about their reasons though. Stil it does get confusing and in addition I also feel their is a big shell game going on in regard to the various Zap films. Stiil I am now able to see many things that are conducive to alterations. The main thing that I can think of, is with the people standing around and still looking towards Houston and Elm waiting for the motorcade...well actually still waiting for the Limo, with JFK and Jackie, when it is actually right in front of them. Some are not even seeing when JFK first starts reacting to any shots, since they are not even looking in his direction.

Dixie

Dixie...thanks for recounting your thoughts. For a simplified
explanation of some of the alteration points, click on....

http://www.assassinationscience.com/john...jfk/intro/

Jack

Messages In This Thread
ARRB Government Official: JFK Medical Cover-up, Zapruder Film is a Fraud - by Jack White - 01-02-2010, 12:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Jeremy Bojczuk Is A Fraud Brian Doyle 0 141 24-01-2024, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 261 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 331 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 1,569 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
  Manipulation of TOWNER film David Josephs 0 2,079 26-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Fox News | 9/13 - Actor Isaiah Washington says 'JFK and MLK assassinate by government' Richard Booth 1 2,265 03-11-2019, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The State of the ARRB today Jim DiEugenio 0 1,682 28-10-2019, 09:22 PM
  Henry Lee's Report to the ARRB Jim DiEugenio 1 2,286 13-08-2019, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  CBS and their 1964 Cover UP Jim DiEugenio 3 3,245 28-04-2019, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  My Cover Letter to Rep. Ilhan Omar Jim DiEugenio 3 3,314 25-04-2019, 09:26 AM