Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The lone-nutter conversion story
Jim Hargrove Wrote:
David Josephs Wrote:
Phil Dagosto Wrote:linked to David Atlee Phillips who were spreading false Oswald-Castro and Oswald -KGB stories based on the Mexico City deception. The Dallas PD was ready to charge Oswald with assassinating JFK as part of the the "international communist conspiracy" until LBJ pleaded with them not to do that. The whole lone nut myth was spun out of whole cloth to prevent the real conspirators' false flag scheme from being realized. I guess your "friend" on the Amazon site isn't aware of this.

And the Castro/KGB conspiracy slant is making a comeback in the form of a limited hangout from hacks like Shenon who see the lone nut ice melting beneath their feet.

Alvarado... well played Phil...

There was another asset - one not mentioned by any of the books - who was an FBI asset high up in the Gobernacion... This asset had his hands on every piece of evidence coming out of Mexico supposedly proving Oswald was there
yet none of the books or discussions on Mexico (Newman, Armstrong, Simpich) name this very important person... From what I found, he had nothing to do with the time at the Cuban/Russian buildings but only the too and from Mexico City part.

How does one get evidence for 6 bus trips and a hotel stay when there is no evidence to be had cause Oswald was never there...

Anyone remember who I'm talking about?

Was it Ochoa? Sounds like he might have competed with Harry Holmes for most FBI-friendly evidence fixer in this whole case, not counting, of course, the evidence fixers working directly for the bureau.

I'd also like to thank Phil Dagosto for his comment. Let's have more, Phil!

Thanks for reading my work Jim... The lawyer Raphael Hernandez Ochoa was personally responsible for all the Mexico/Oswald evidence. He even took the opportunity to write in his own comments on the form FM-11 which logs all the Tourist visas coming into Mexico.

The FBI puts Oswald on the Frontera Bus which they later learn cannot get Oswald to Dallas in time for his Oct 4 appt with TEC so the FBI simply discards this evidence in favor of Del Norte busline evidence

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8542&stc=1] [Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8543&stc=1]

And here is that fraudulent manifest where key data is written over, Frontera is written at the top in long-hand and even Hoover realizes all this was added after the fact by one Orlando Bosch of the "Presidential Staff" who were at the offices of these bus lines within hours of the announcement. If interested, I did 6 in depth essays on the Mexico City trip that never was at CTKA.net

And to the question, "why would Hoover cover for the CIA in Mexico?"... It was, imo, because Oswald was at Odio's while working to infiltrate the Cuban circle so the CIA forced Hoover into a corner by claiming his informant was actually in Mexico City... there'd be no way to prove he wasn't by showing where he really was... so the entire bus trip and hotel stay were manufactured not once, but at least 3 different times with 3 different routes and explanations.

Mine are the only essays that deal primarily with the TRIP itself since even Lopez writes: [Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8546&stc=1]

The WCR did no such thing... but nobody since has done the investigative work on the actual documents that I did...

The Mexico City Trip:

Now, how did the presidential staff and Bosch know where to go and what to do so quickly on Nov 22nd? The story of this charade is one of the most amazing I've researched.
DJ

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8544&stc=1][Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8545&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   63-10-26 Hoover to Rankin - OCHOA named as FBI resource.jpg (Size: 66.35 KB / Downloads: 1)
.jpg   64-10-26 HOOVER to Rankin about CE2460 - VOORHEES and other bus travel witnesses and the ID of O.jpg (Size: 294.78 KB / Downloads: 32)
.jpg   Ochoa and the Frontera Fraudulent Bus evidence.jpg (Size: 204.64 KB / Downloads: 33)
.jpg   63-10-02 CE 2527 - Frontera forgery by Bosch admitted by Hoover.jpg (Size: 637.22 KB / Downloads: 33)
.jpg   64-04-07 CE 2453 p2-3 LOZANO talks about Bosch changin the Frontera manifest.jpg (Size: 409.1 KB / Downloads: 32)
.jpg   Lopez report statement about Oswald trip to Mexico.jpg (Size: 16.38 KB / Downloads: 32)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
The lone-nutter conversion story - by Drew Phipps - 20-09-2016, 01:29 AM
The lone-nutter conversion story - by David Josephs - 22-09-2016, 09:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vince Bugliosi: The Whole Story Jim DiEugenio 65 49,696 19-07-2018, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  New Story about Albert Osborne John Kowalski 14 20,785 02-08-2017, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  AOL story "Clint Hill clearly hears the third shot" taken off line within 1 hour. Drew Phipps 0 2,044 25-06-2016, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Opinions on Roscoe White story? Edwin Ortiz 73 32,500 19-04-2015, 06:52 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  The four types of lone-nutters Tracy Riddle 0 2,293 11-03-2015, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Cover Story Herbert Blenner 0 1,827 09-04-2014, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Herbert Blenner
  Breaking: Ford : "it wasn't a lone assassin. It was a plot William Reymond 7 7,263 23-11-2013, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  NYT Running Their Stupid Umbrella Man Story Agin… PLEASE POST TRUTH on Nathaniel Heidenheimer 0 1,956 22-11-2013, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  Vince Palamara -- Self-Described "Lone Nutter" -- Set to Strike Again Charles Drago 56 16,210 08-03-2013, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Bill O'Reilly and the LN -- Lone Nailer -- Theory Charles Drago 1 2,356 22-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo