Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vince Palamara -- Self-Described "Lone Nutter" -- Set to Strike Again
The disturbed and disturbing Vincent Michael Palamara, who has described himself (see below) as "the nicest 'lone-nutter' in the research community," is shamelessly promoting the upcoming publication of a revised version of his study of the performance of the Secret Service relative to the JFK assassination.

As Palamara is breathlessly proclaiming, his Survivor's Guilt: The Secret Service and the Failure to Protect the President will appear in the fall. Note the KEY title word: "Failure."

In other words, expect vacillating Vince to argue that what we're dealing with here is ineptitude ( he prefers "gross negligence") rather than conspiracy.

There is every good reason to conclude that Palamara will betray the truth yet again. But don't take my word for it. Instead, read Palamara's own words:

My goal is to surpass Richard
Trask as the nicest "lone-nutter" in the research community (he is
virtually the only one from the "dark" side CTers still like and
respect, to a great extent)! I STILL STRONGLY BELIEVE THERE WERE MORTAL
THREATS AND CONSPIRACIES (PLURAL) TO KILL JFK THAT WERE BREWING/ IN
MOTION JUST BEFORE/ CONCURRENT WITH 11/22/63...just that, as much as
it pains me to admit (trust me, it does), Oswald beat everyone to the
punch. So, in THAT regard, I am hardly a lone nutter, per se. To make
an analogy: several groups were planning to rob the First National
Bank of Boston, but some lone individual pulled off the caper before
they got the chance to enact their nefarious schemes. Third, I
(OBVIOUSLY) STILL STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT THE SECRET SERVICE'S GROSS
NEGLIGENCE LED TO THE DEATH OF JFK *AND* THERE INEPT HANDLING OF
PRE-11/22/63 THREATS TO JFK AIDED AND ABETTED BOTH OSWALD *AND* THE
POTENTIAL (SEPARATE) CONSPIRATORS WHO WERE, FOR VARIOUS REASONS,
UNABLE TO SEE THEIR GOAL COME TO FRUITION (BUT LOVED THE FACT THAT
OSWALD DID THEIR DIRTY WORK). Fourth, I REALLY AND TRULY READ VINCE
BUGLIOSI'S BOOK: EVERY WORD, EVERY SOURCE NOTE, FOOTNOTE...EVERY
DETAIL...DID YOU???? Or did you dismiss it out of hand, skim it, or
rely on just the nasty CT book reviews for your, ahem, "reading" of
his book? Well (answer truthfully)? From 1978 to April 2007, I
adamantly and forcefully believed there was a conspiracy in DALLAS and
that Oswald, if he acted at all (which I highly doubted), did NOT act
alone. I don't know what my friend Jack White was referring to
earlier: limited hangout???? From me???? I am on record, many times on
the net, in conference appearances, e-mails, etc. as espousing a firm
belief that there was a conspiracy in DALLAS...and, in a strong way, I
AM STILL ESPOUSING ONE---AGAIN, I STILL STRONGLY BELIEVE THERE WERE
MORTAL THREATS AND CONSPIRACIES (PLURAL) TO KILL JFK THAT WERE
BREWING/ IN MOTION JUST BEFORE/ CONCURRENT WITH 11/22/63...but Oswald
"took the rap" for them by doing the deed by himself. Am I guilty of
trying to have it both ways? Guilty as charged---but it's a sincere
belief on my part. [emphases in the original]

Palamara is incapable of resisting the pathological need to associate himself with the JFK assassination superstar of the moment -- regardless of the conspiracy/LN position he or she may have taken. He is the quintessential apple-polisher, and in the case of the words above, the "apple" was none other than Vincent Bugliosi.

Never forget that he had endorsed Gerald Posner's disinformation at the time it first appeared.

My guess is that soon Palamara will be grabbing his ankles before Tom Hanks and/or Leonardo di Caprio.

Beware of Vincent Michael Palamara.

Beware of Survivor's Guilt.

Attached Files
.jpg   PALAMARA FAILURE.jpg (Size: 66.82 KB / Downloads: 2)
On February 10, 2012, Palamara posted the following excerpt from a letter written to him by Bugliosi and dated July 14, 2007:

"I want you to know that I am very impressed with your research abilities and the enormous amount of work you put into your investigation of the Secret Service regarding the assassination. You are, unquestionably, the main authority on the Secret Service with regard to the assassination. I agree with you that they did not do a good job protecting the president (e.g. see p. 1443 of my book)…"

http://vincepalamara.com/2012/02/10/vinc...ted-71407/
They did not do a good job protecting JFK?

Talk about putting a good face on it.

Getting drunk the night before was a good indication of how seriously they took the job.
Winston Lawson allowing for that absolutely bonkers motorcade route was another nutty stroke.

As was the amount of men to the side of JFK and also having no one on the rear of the car as they enter Dealey Plaza.

CLint Hill can be seen on the rear of the limo as it approaches Dealey Plaza.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:They did not do a good job protecting JFK?

Talk about putting a good face on it.

Getting drunk the night before was a good indication of how seriously they took the job.

A late night, and into the morning for some of the Agents on duty that day.

:what:

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Right on all counts, Jim.

Understand what Palamara is doing: He is arguing -- and there's no guesswork on my part here, because he comes right out and states it for the record -- that neither the Secret Service as an institution nor any member of it was involved in a conspiracy to assassinate JFK.

Palamara says that "gross negligence" alone accounts for the "failure" of the Secret Service to protect its client in Dallas.

At this point I'm not prepared to state that Palamara is a witting accessory to JFK's murder. Rather, he is a dupe. In my informed opinion he is emotionally disturbed -- a spineless egomaniac who rushes to support the most famous of his admirers even as he attempts to find common ground with those who support opposing viewpoints.

To wit: In this case, and with the straightest of straight faces, Palamara tells us that there were conspiracies to kill JFK but that Oswald acted alone before the conspirators could strike.

Absolute fucking insanity.

Come November, the enemy will prop up Palamara as a "conspiracy theorist" who has seen the light. His will be celebrated as a major defection from the CT ranks.

But again, don't take my word for it. I invite Palamara to come to DPF and share with us his current position vis a vis the JFK assassination.

I would advise against holding your breath.
Just another "Gark Mack" wanna be. In terms of so called CTers who then "turn" I hold that they were not to be trusted from the start. Think, for example, Epstein. One good book- Inquest- then utter bullshit.

Fortunately I have none of this idiot's books. And never will. Did not know he was good with Posner.

He and all his work are to be avoided at all costs.

Dawn

ps Time to book rooms at the Lawrence Hotel for the COPA event 11/22-24.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Winston Lawson allowing for that absolutely bonkers motorcade route was another nutty stroke.

As was the amount of men to the side of JFK and also having no one on the rear of the car as they enter Dealey Plaza.

CLint Hill can be seen on the rear of the limo as it approaches Dealey Plaza.

To observe the motorcade route is quite disturbing, and then add the Elm St side-step. Yes, the side-step allowed an entrance to the Stemmons Freeway, but there was no need to take the freeway for that short distance to the Trade Mart from the not needed Dealey Plaza pass through. Almost as amazing as flying from Washington DC to Houston for an evening dinner, then a late night flight to Fort Worth for a breakfast the next morning, followed by an airplane flight the short distance from Fort Worth to Dallas for a motorcade from Love Field, through Dealy Plaza to the Trademart for a luncheon, that was supposed to be followed by an afternoon flight to Austin, and the evening at LBJ's ranch near Austin. What, a trip?

:captain:

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Well, there is much important information that Palamara gathered in his first book and in his pre-'seeing-the-CIA light' days...... Sadly, he turned on us and himself.... But, then after taking quite a beating on the EF, as I remember, he stated he was again 'back in the fold' of those seeing the Big Conspiracy, of which the SS played a crucial role [they were NOT as some idiots think, the main plotters...only some of them helping to 'grease' the murder / coup plot, IMO]. Now, he's back in magic-bullshit-land AGAIN....sad.... Schizophrenic and on the wrong side of history and truth. :loco: Yeah, the SS did a bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-up job!...before [earlier attempts they didn't react to, preparations they didn't take in Dallas, drinking, plans for motorcade, etc.], during [doing nothing and being no where to protect], and after [destroying evidence, telling lies about what happened and evidence, etc.] They did a nice job on Bolden too.....

The abbreviation for their agency [SS] is all too appropriate 'synchronicity'! Hitler

V.P. Seems to have no moral anchor and is either a planted mole or, more likely, a sycophant who wants to 'hang out' with those he perceives as the more powerful - rather than those who are more moral and correctly representing the Truth! Sick! Boy, will he get a good seat inside the electric fences around DP on the 50th, next to Posner, Bugliosi and Russo et al. - maybe he'll even be beatified by the Pope of DP - Larry Dunkel. Vince, a turncoat without logical nor moral excuse or rational/believable explanation, IMHO.

...somehow I anticipate a really good [they all are...but better than usual] 'comment / word-poem' by Phil on this....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Just another "Gark Mack" wanna be. In terms of so called CTers who then "turn" I hold that they were not to be trusted from the start. Think, for example, Epstein. One good book- Inquest- then utter bullshit.

Fortunately I have none of this idiot's books. And never will. Did not know he was good with Posner.

He and all his work are to be avoided at all costs.

Dawn

ps Time to book rooms at the Lawrence Hotel for the COPA event 11/22-24.

Dawn, et al,

For those who do not frequent Facebook, I'll share the following exchange. It took place about 50 minutes ago as Palamara responded to Dawn:

DAWN: Good freaking God, is he back to being a lone nutter? I remember when he was praising Bugliosi then he reverted to conspiracy truth. Is he on drugs???

PALAMARA: I am not- Charles "OJ" Drago is taking something I wrote back in 2007 out of context.

PALAMARA: I never endorsed Cased Closed, either...geez

PALAMARA: a good thing God invented the unfriend and block buttons...goodbye

DRAGO: You're full of shit, Vince. Always have been. What is "out of context" in terms of the the DIRECT quote I've referenced? You DESCRIBE YOURSELF as a Lone-Nutter -- a defender of the Oswald acted alone position. And as for praising "Cased Closed" -- via at least two telephone conversations with me at the time of that book's publication, you said -- and I've got a damn good memory, so I'm quoting you verbatim -- "I think we were all wrong."

So clarify the record, Vince. No more of your efforts to try to please everyone. Because I'm making it my personal business to hold your feet to truth's fire. WHERE ARE YOU ON THE JFK ASSASSINATION? Did Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone, kill the president? Yes or no? I'm prepared to wait until hell freezes over for your answer.

Because if, in my opinion, the new edition of your book has been produced in service to the killers of JFK, I'm going to make that known to the world.

And all the "unfriending" and "blocking" in the world -- which is to say, all the running and hiding -- won't save you from the truth.

One more thing: Shove your "OJ" reference where your head is.

You're either a quisling or not, Vincent Michael Palamara.

If you have the balls you were born with, come here to DPF and show your true colors.

Do it on your terms. Or I'll do it on mine.

Because I'm not even close to being done with you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vince Bugliosi: The Whole Story Jim DiEugenio 65 49,549 19-07-2018, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Vince Palamara's New Book reviewed by Joe Green Jim DiEugenio 0 2,891 09-07-2017, 11:26 PM
  New FREE Book by Vince Salandria: False Mystery - Essays on the JFK Assassination Peter Lemkin 3 11,109 31-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The lone-nutter conversion story Tracy Riddle 25 12,840 02-10-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Vince Palamara reviews Five Presidents by Clint Hill Jim DiEugenio 2 3,442 20-05-2016, 01:47 PM
  The four types of lone-nutters Tracy Riddle 0 2,278 11-03-2015, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Terrific article on Vince Salandria Dawn Meredith 0 1,886 28-02-2014, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Breaking: Ford : "it wasn't a lone assassin. It was a plot William Reymond 7 7,217 23-11-2013, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  UPDATE -- The Drago-Palamara Exchange Charles Drago 8 5,175 04-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Vince Palamara
  Bill O'Reilly and the LN -- Lone Nailer -- Theory Charles Drago 1 2,338 22-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo