Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay Shaw Military Records
Ask experts on Garrison if he obtained any. One can file a FOIA for someone's military records, but unless you are next of kin, you will get very little indeed. Add to that he was CIA, and expect almost nothing IMHO. There are likely to be bits and pieces, rather than his actual military records in places such as: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/...lay%20shaw  and others like that. Here and there they may refer to his  military years. From my own experience trying to get military records for spooks, you do not get much and much of what exists on paper has been fabricated as part of their 'legend'. It is not an easy shot you are trying to make. I wish you luck, but have my doubts on how successful you will be. You are going to have to be very clever and not go at them directly, but indirectly in bits and pieces in books, govt docs of intel agencies, perhaps some of his own papers [his family donated, but military records are NOT listed]. Good luck, you will need it. I doubt any of his living relatives would help you out, but on the small chance you can find one who would, that would make a world of difference, but the false entries [made AT THE TIME] will still be there and you are going to have to be clever enough to tease them out. Of course, some information will be true. I did this with Plumlee and I could write an entire book on how that went and how the docs were not internally consistant in impossible ways. I did that more recently with a superspook who was secret protection for the Manhattan Project and also may have done some interrogations of some of the biggest Nazis the USA secretly interogated. Again, not being a family member, most was denied to me and what I got was not internally consistant with other facts I knew about the man. You are about to enter the 'twilight zone' if you get much of anything. Not impossible, but not at all easy and unlikely the good stuff will be given out at all...but they sometimes slip if you are clever and can spot the contradictions. Most of those, if not all, he served with would now be dead. If I were you, I'd look for snippets in their books and writings and intel files if they mentioned him. It will be a giant jigsaw puzzle and you'll never get all the pieces.

Shaw served as an officer in the United States Army during World War II. He served as secretary to the General Staff and later served in Europe. He was decorated by three nations: the United States with the Legion of Merit and Bronze Star, by France with the Croix de Guerre and named Chevalier de l'Ordre du Merite, and by Belgium named Chevalier of the Order of the Crown of Belgium. Shaw was honorably discharged from the United States Army as a major in 1946.[4] [you might try some of the other countries that honored him and see if they have files the CIA has not already removed] 

Download this: https://www.pdfdrive.com/trial-of-clay-s...92579.html
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Clay Shaw Military Records - by John Kowalski - 26-10-2020, 03:04 PM
RE: Clay Shaw Military Records - by Peter Lemkin - 26-10-2020, 04:58 PM
RE: Clay Shaw Military Records - by John Kowalski - 27-10-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Clay Shaw Military Records - by Peter Lemkin - 28-10-2020, 06:16 PM
RE: Clay Shaw Military Records - by Magda Hassan - 03-11-2020, 05:28 AM
RE: Clay Shaw Military Records - by John Kowalski - 16-11-2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Clay Shaw Military Records - by Peter Lemkin - 17-11-2020, 01:04 PM
RE: Clay Shaw Military Records - by John Kowalski - 17-11-2020, 05:30 PM
RE: Clay Shaw Military Records - by Peter Lemkin - 19-11-2020, 05:44 PM
RE: Clay Shaw Military Records - by Peter Lemkin - 19-11-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Clay Shaw Military Records - by Peter Lemkin - 19-11-2020, 05:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of Clay Shaw and General Thrasher John Kowalski 1 2,286 05-12-2019, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,705 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Clay Shaw Bernice Moore 71 99,745 13-03-2019, 09:01 PM
Last Post: John Kowalski
  Clay Shaw’s “Centro Mondiale Commerciale” and its Israeli connections Paz Marverde 43 41,585 15-05-2018, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  The Military-Industrial Complex in the 50s and 60s Tracy Riddle 13 11,855 22-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Clay Shaw’s Centro Mondiale Commerciale and its Israeli connections Paz Marverde 1 10,579 03-12-2017, 07:03 PM
  Exclusive. Brother of Shimon Peres, President of Israel, was in Clay Shaw's CMC-Permindex Paz Marverde 0 4,593 22-11-2017, 12:08 PM
  Military, MI, Power Elite & CIA Assassinated JFK and Americans are not citizens, but subjects! Peter Lemkin 9 11,670 13-07-2017, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  JFK Records Act Martin White 3 4,415 01-12-2016, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Martin White
  National Archives Decides to Withhold JFK Assassination Records Instead of Declassifying Them Adele Edisen 50 21,271 05-02-2016, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin