Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New book...A DEEPER, DARKER TRUTH
Albert Rossi Wrote:Peter,

Thanks again for providing this background on your experiences with Tom, his work, and his "dealings" with the FBI, whose behavior is not surprising.

Since I am undoubtedly the person responsible for opening this whole question up again (with my post concerning Tippit on Joseph McBride's thread), I think it fitting that I offer to sign the request to make his personal papers and databases available. Even though I do not profess to have expertise in optics or photographic analysis, I would be very interested in obtaining a fuller explanation and evaluation of the techniques he employed. The tone of my original assessment was not meant to be peremptory, though it may have been a bit too harsh; however, your own position leads me to feel my agnosticism at this point is not entirely unjustified. So I await further clarification, as do others.

If you at some point decide to write up a technical description of Wilson's complex method from your own understanding and conversations with him, I would be very interested in reading it.

- Al

Don't feel bad about 'opening it up again'. I have always thought that Tom's work has been under-rated and largely ignored, precisely because it is not transparent what he was doing to most. While I'm a scientist, electrical engineering and electro-optics are NOT my field. Trust me, in his court cases as an expert witness, the opposing side did their level best to have him struck as an expert witness - to my knowledge they never succeeded. The basic principles are not difficult to grasp, with a good science background. Some of the finer details are....but NOT beyond the possible to explain to someone with a good general education - only a lot of work. I remember Wilson telling me, as he often did others, that 'anyone' could build a system similar to his, at a 'modest' sum [I'd guess a few thousand dollars to, perhaps ten thousand!]. They then have to build up databases of how different substances at different angles of reflection and of different colors and under different conditions [such as sun angle and many others] would 'look' to the system. After that, its easy as pi :mexican: :cleanears:.

The next thing is another attempt at Mrs. Wilson and the oldest son, who have 'the say' over his materials - which are voluminous and would make validation of his technique much easier; and save a decade, perhaps, trying to re-create it from scratch. I'm surprised that some of the others in his field, to my knowledge, have not piped in on his technique - my guess is few have heard about it, at all. Some are in industries with security clearances or connections to the MIC - so we won't hear from them, but not all. Some are in academia, and should have no special ax to grind - only the general societal prejudices.

However, we don't need them to speak to his conclusions [unless they want to try to repeat and validate them]; only to speak to and explain his system [so that others, like myself - with some financial help - could recreate and validate his conclusions. I can explain his system and the theory behind it to a point - but only to a point. The largest problem is his final 'secret sauce recipe' he kept to himself and it rests, I believe, collecting dust in banker's boxes in a location I know of, but have been refused access to - as have all others. I believe included with his naive and generous 'donation' to the FBI was a detailed summary of his technique. I do not know, but suspect that a copy of that must exist with his notes.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
New book...A DEEPER, DARKER TRUTH - by Jack White - 16-10-2009, 04:36 PM
New book...A DEEPER, DARKER TRUTH - by Jack White - 16-10-2009, 07:24 PM
New book...A DEEPER, DARKER TRUTH - by Jack White - 16-10-2009, 10:02 PM
New book...A DEEPER, DARKER TRUTH - by Jack White - 16-10-2009, 10:10 PM
New book...A DEEPER, DARKER TRUTH - by Jack White - 17-10-2009, 01:44 AM
New book...A DEEPER, DARKER TRUTH - by Jack White - 17-10-2009, 04:19 AM
New book...A DEEPER, DARKER TRUTH - by Mark Stapleton - 17-10-2009, 05:28 AM
New book...A DEEPER, DARKER TRUTH - by Jack White - 17-10-2009, 06:45 AM
New book...A DEEPER, DARKER TRUTH - by Jack White - 18-10-2009, 05:49 PM
New book...A DEEPER, DARKER TRUTH - by Jack White - 18-10-2009, 08:50 PM
New book...A DEEPER, DARKER TRUTH - by Jack White - 18-10-2009, 10:51 PM
New book...A DEEPER, DARKER TRUTH - by Jack White - 19-10-2009, 02:42 PM
New book...A DEEPER, DARKER TRUTH - by Jack White - 02-11-2009, 09:32 PM
New book...A DEEPER, DARKER TRUTH - by Jack White - 03-11-2009, 04:31 AM
New book...A DEEPER, DARKER TRUTH - by Peter Lemkin - 05-08-2013, 04:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 351 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bart Kamp's 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture' Book Brian Doyle 1 326 27-09-2023, 03:30 PM
  Selverstone's Book Jim DiEugenio 3 827 13-04-2023, 05:10 PM
  new book by Albarelli Ed Jewett 7 9,150 11-12-2021, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village Richard Gilbride 1 2,495 22-11-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  The CIA and the Book Depository Jim DiEugenio 0 2,306 21-04-2020, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,808 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Nat'l Security Archive Brief Book Richard Coleman 0 1,965 20-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Deep Truth Journal: First Issue Jim DiEugenio 0 4,846 29-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Has anyone read the book He Was Expendable Phil Dagosto 0 3,080 17-10-2018, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto