Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone SEE Face the Nation with Bob Schieffer this Morning? Seemed like a lot of Albatross, needs
hangin…..

Saw PARTS of Face The Nation this morning at gym. He had on Hugh Aynesworth, Sabato Beltway political scientist, Doc Jones from Parkland and a couple others.

Some incredible stuff was said. Most of it was outrageous.

Would like to get impression of the Doc Jones comment. Seemed like it might have surprised Bob a bit , but not sure.

The whole thing should be commented on put OUT IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN SO THAT BOBS CREDIBILITY BECOMES WHAT IT DESERVES. We need to use the albatross they give us and shawl it round their Anchorman necks IN PUBLIC, NOT ONLY ON OUR OWN SITES.

We need to create a political cost and use the interest and what the general public sees, and USE that as a bridge to better sources.
Yeah, I posted about it in the 'TV Shows For The 50th' thread. I forgot to add that Dr Jones said he saw an entrance wound to the throat and an exit wound in the rear of the head. He then did the classic gesture of putting his fingers to the place where the hole was in the right rear. You would think this would spur conversation about a conspiracy but it somehow resulted in a conversation how Oswald shot three shots from the Depository and there was no evidence for a conspiracy. There was definitely a feeling of oxygen-less deceit to the program. I love how they did a quick 5 second jump from condescension about conspiracy theories to discounting Jim Garrison - the whole time omitting everything that was in 'Destiny Betrayed'.
Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I have added the reference by Dr. Jones to my own research paper just now! The smallest and most innocuous statements can forever change the destiny of this travesty of justice!
Nathaniel, we have social media to devastate the entire cover up! Blast the topics everywhere and by every method. The fools will be caught by their own IT ignorance the more we put out the information of a conspiracy and coverup!

Nathaniel Heidenheimer Wrote:hangin…..

Saw PARTS of Face The Nation this morning at gym. He had on Hugh Aynesworth, Sabato Beltway political scientist, Doc Jones from Parkland and a couple others.

Some incredible stuff was said. Most of it was outrageous.

Would like to get impression of the Doc Jones comment. Seemed like it might have surprised Bob a bit , but not sure.

The whole thing should be commented on put OUT IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN SO THAT BOBS CREDIBILITY BECOMES WHAT IT DESERVES. We need to use the albatross they give us and shawl it round their Anchorman necks IN PUBLIC, NOT ONLY ON OUR OWN SITES.

We need to create a political cost and use the interest and what the general public sees, and USE that as a bridge to better sources.
Yes Anthony, social media works but It has to be aimed at NOT just JFK researchers, but a more general audience. E.g. I posted a harangue about Charlie Rose on the CBS morning show clip off of the PBS Rose by any other plastic named Nova show. ANd I posted it ALL OVER THE PLACE SO THAT IT WAS VISIBLE AS A MEDIA RANT, A COLD WAR RANT, A PEACE RANT, A GENERIC LEFTIS RANT ETC. We need to give the assassinations back their wide wingspan. That will recover their rational audience.
This seems an important story. At 3:46 in the Face The Nation panel, Dr. Jones mentions a small frontal throat wound - before any tracheotomy was performed. The other panelists did not seem to notice. And I've searched 'Reclaiming Parkland' 'Not in Your Life' and 'Destiny Betrayed'. I could find only one reference to Ronald Jones. It was in 'Reclaiming Parkland'.

I'll use some other search words. It seems important though. Is it the WC position this tiny frontal wound was the magic bullet exit wound?
Bob Schieffer is the most credible person in the media.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sy Hersh Falls on His Face Again Pt 2 Jim DiEugenio 1 422 27-04-2023, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Martin Schotz on The Nation and JFK Jim DiEugenio 1 3,229 14-08-2017, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  H.C. Nash's PATSY OF THE AGES - LEE HARVEY OSWALD AND HIS NATION HALF A CENTURY LATER Anthony Thorne 9 9,413 11-09-2016, 03:40 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  This morning the research community has lost a friend. Scott Kaiser 7 5,273 12-10-2014, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Bobby Hargis passes- from Dallas Morning News Dawn Meredith 2 2,619 29-04-2014, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Dr. Ronald Jones CONFIRMS The Front Throat Shot on Face The Nation! Anthony DeFiore 14 8,845 23-11-2013, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  50 Years Ago Today A Shock To The Nation Albert Doyle 0 1,874 22-11-2013, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Chris matthews afraid to face jfk assassination conspiracy Anthony DeFiore 11 4,667 19-11-2013, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  A different look at Altgens 6 - JFK's face David Josephs 0 1,892 04-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Bob Schieffer, Face The Nation, just called the Warren Commission "COMPLETELY DYSFUNCTIONAL" Anthony DeFiore 7 4,795 31-10-2013, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer