Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyril wecht slammed posner on anderson cooper 360!
Cyril put that condescending chipmunk in his place! poser tried to tell Cyril Wecht that he is part of the "old" science against the Single Bullet "fact". Dr. Wecht let him have it when he said that forensic science fact is always VALID and the SBT is a Fraud! I'll try to put a link. Dr. Wecht is as spry these days as the day I saw him speak at the University of Pittsburgh in 1983!

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/...s.cnn.html
I saw that. Posner tried to say Wecht's change of direction in mid air claim was disproven by people like Dale Myers long ago so he was arguing dinosaur claims. Wecht hit him back with the fragment weight science that was too detailed and over the heads of the I-Phone generation cable TV dummies Posner and CNN are aimed towards.
Albert Doyle Wrote:I saw that. Posner tried to say Wecht's change of direction in mid air claim was disproven by people like Dale Myers long ago so he was arguing dinosaur claims. Wecht hit him back with the fragment weight science that was too detailed and over the heads of the I-Phone generation cable TV dummies Posner and CNN are aimed towards.

Posner gave us conclusions without any supporting facts. Wecht was reciting facts.

I was a little sickened by both of them telling us how much they admired each other's work and what great fellows they both were.
Marc Ellis Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:I saw that. Posner tried to say Wecht's change of direction in mid air claim was disproven by people like Dale Myers long ago so he was arguing dinosaur claims. Wecht hit him back with the fragment weight science that was too detailed and over the heads of the I-Phone generation cable TV dummies Posner and CNN are aimed towards.

Posner gave us conclusions without any supporting facts. Wecht was reciting facts.

I was a little sickened by both of them telling us how much they admired each other's work and what great fellows they both were.

Posner is a CIA Mockingbird/Disinformation agent and was before he started on the JFK 'case'. He had written a book about Joseph Mengele [who had CIA ties, now proven!]. The book came out with the 'official version' [read lies] about Mengele's life after the war and death. My friend Tony, who was an official Nazi Hunter in the post War years and in the Free-Dutch forces during it, was asked to locate Mengele and did. J. Mengele was still alive and well after Posner's book had him buried. Tony's story is not for this thread. I had written long and hard on that matter on the EF, but John the Traitor Simkin saw fit to delete my 8,500+ posts and my moderatorship. When I have the energy, I'll write about Tony's work and how it further shows - if any more proof is needed - that Posner is a CIA puppet.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
There were many high points of the conference but none more so than Wecht's amazing keynote address. He was on fire. He received one of two standing ovations. Abraham Bolden was the other.
Dawn.
Dawn Meredith Wrote:There were many high points of the conference but none more so than Wecht's amazing keynote address. He was on fire. He received one of two standing ovations. Abraham Bolden was the other.
Dawn.

Great news...but we will never hear/see it....COPA messed up or had their livefeed sabotaged, and almost nothing exists...what little does is inaudible and unviewable.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:There were many high points of the conference but none more so than Wecht's amazing keynote address. He was on fire. He received one of two standing ovations. Abraham Bolden was the other.
Dawn.

Great news...but we will never hear/see it....COPA messed up or had their livefeed sabotaged, and almost nothing exists...what little does is inaudible and unviewable.

Hopefully, it was captured on video and then should be posted on YouTube.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gerald Posner vs Roger Stone in Coral Gables Jim DiEugenio 2 3,772 23-12-2016, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Case Distorted: Posner, Garrison, and the NY Times Jim DiEugenio 0 2,609 12-10-2016, 01:50 AM
  PBS' Cold Case Nova: Aguilar and Wecht vs Sturdivan and the Haags Jim DiEugenio 4 3,851 20-07-2016, 07:57 PM
  Exhumation of JFK a letter from Dr. Cyril Wecht Alan Denholm 3 3,162 24-02-2015, 12:27 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Some Wecht Conference videos Marlene Zenker 1 2,078 31-12-2013, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Amazon poster S.V. Anderson might be Vincent Bugliosi Robert Morrow 16 8,142 23-11-2013, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Bill Kelly's reports from the Wecht Conference Bernice Moore 6 6,444 30-10-2013, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Wecht conference was outstanding! Anthony DeFiore 15 7,910 24-10-2013, 04:37 AM
  Forensic Pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht To Examine JFK Assassination At Symposium Bernice Moore 0 2,109 17-10-2013, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Wecht symposium to stick with assassination of President John F. Kennedy Bernice Moore 0 1,840 16-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore