Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makes you wonder if the Washington Post has heard of Watergate
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-...s/?hpid=z5

Skip to #10 for that part.
Thanks for sharing that, Joseph. Typical mainstream media thought process at work there.

61% is the lowest figure I've seen in years, in terms of those believing Oswald didn't act alone. If that figure is accurate, it appears these "journalists" have been quite successful.
Don Jeffries Wrote:Thanks for sharing that, Joseph. Typical mainstream media thought process at work there.

61% is the lowest figure I've seen in years, in terms of those believing Oswald didn't act alone. If that figure is accurate, it appears these "journalists" have been quite successful.

Some of the brain dead propaganda surrounding the 50th must have really worked.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Don Jeffries Wrote:Thanks for sharing that, Joseph. Typical mainstream media thought process at work there.

Some of the brain dead propaganda surrounding the 50th must have really worked.

"....I know it's true oh so true cause I saw it on T.V......."

-- John Fogerty
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5862[/ATTACH]

I tried to post the image of the graph over the years.--(click it and it should open)! Or you can click on the link in the article. The highest it's been is 81% in mid 70's and around 2000.

Attached Files
.png   dolzvblqn0wqheivhj1k7q.png (Size: 17.39 KB / Downloads: 5)
By the way I heard Dan Rather interviewed this morning.

He said he (largely) believes the Warren Commission version of events, LHO alone, -- one gun, one man.
Ken Garretson Wrote:By the way I heard Dan Rather interviewed this morning.

He said he (largely) believes the Warren Commission version of events, LHO alone, -- one gun, one man.

I actually thought that after he was dumped for telling the truth (but via forged documents) about W he might come round. But this lie was how he began his career. I wrote a letter to the Ed. many years ago that the Austin American Statesman published, that he was the subject of. Much to my surprise one of the responses was from former Attorney General W. Carr, lying a lot then comparing me to "the fraudulent Oliver Stone". I was honored. And resisted the urge to call him.

:Telephone:

Dawn
Joseph McBride Wrote:http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-...s/?hpid=z5

Skip to #10 for that part.

Guess they don't go there due to all that has been written about the Post being CIA and Woodward being CIA. And lying about "deep throat".

Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:

I actually thought that after he was dumped for telling the truth (but via forged documents) about W he might come round. But this lie was how he began his career. I wrote a letter to the Ed. many years ago that the Austin American Statesman published, that he was the subject of. Much to my surprise one of the responses was from former Attorney General W. Carr, lying a lot then comparing me to "the fraudulent Oliver Stone". I was honored. And resisted the urge to call him.

Dawn

;-))

and, Yep, 82 years old, keeping the lies to the very end
Ken Garretson Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:

Dawn

;-))

and, Yep, 82 years old, keeping the lies to the very end

The very best of liars are those liars who have told the same lie for so long, they have begun to see those lies as truth.
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fox News | 9/13 - Actor Isaiah Washington says 'JFK and MLK assassinate by government' Richard Booth 1 2,261 03-11-2019, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Has anyone heard of this person? Scott Kaiser 1 2,637 25-05-2019, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Shane O'Sullivan's DIRTY TRICKS: NIXON, WATERGATE AND THE CIA Anthony Thorne 2 5,395 07-11-2018, 06:23 AM
  Post Script Episode 9: Black Op Radio Jim DiEugenio 2 15,136 14-07-2018, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Bill Fite
  Jim DiEugenio spanks The Post Jim DiEugenio 11 8,716 01-02-2018, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  CIA Christmas for Washington Post and Tom Hanks: Double Shot of Propaganda aimed at Achilles Nathaniel Heidenheimer 13 8,680 03-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Watergate's [inside] man! Scott Kaiser 1 2,962 25-04-2017, 04:19 AM
  Scott - Watergate book Derek Ekdom 6 6,122 18-11-2016, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  This post reminds me of that movie; "One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest" Scott Kaiser 3 3,058 03-07-2016, 02:35 AM
  Break-ins at Watergate and the Chilean Embassy Scott Kaiser 1 2,116 12-03-2016, 12:42 AM