Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW RFK bio MUST have more Truthful Amazon reviews. THESE DO MATTER!!!! (Most lies aboutJFK)
Hi, the new RFK bio by Tye of Boston Globe is like Symour Hersch with organic frosting. The better to disguise the poison cake. Most of the most important lies are about the JFK years.

Its as if Tye wrote this thinking how can I include the most disinformation about the National Security State as possible? THIS BOOK IS OF COURSE GETTING TONS OF MEDIA has been consistently hovering btw. 500 and 100s on Amazon and has even gotten important air time on NBRs Fresh Air i.e. the people who should know better.

If we cede this audience too... then why even bother knowing what we know? Are we here to fetishize a certain period of history or because we think that history is vital to understanding the present?

Write amazon review on this book now! Please.

Some misguided folks think these Amazon reviews don't matter THEY do! MOST BUYERS DO ACTUALLY TAKE A ONE MINUTE OVERVIEW OF THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS. WHEN THE ONLY NEGATIVE REVIEWS THEY SEE ARE FROM MR PROLIFICA OF LBJ DID IT CROWD, WHAT IS THE NET
EFFECT OF THAT?

The amount of psy ops and disinfo devoted to coverups has been oceanic. These pros know that Its not what is written that matters.

Its what spreads. Now think of everything that has been done to prevent circulation of true content. If a tree falls in the CTKA forest but nobody has a chance to read it.....
Nathaniel, I ordered the book.

Will review soon.
I just read an excellent and very long review. I added a comment. Thanks - as always- Nate for pointing this out. I had taken a break from all social media and even here. Sick of all the bad news.
Dawn
Thanks Dawn that way by me and its only about a third finished. I posted it early because SOOOO many are going to this book on Amazon and the ONLY negative review they see is by Mr. Johnson's Busty friend in Texas. NOTHING is worse than for those to be the only negative reviews people see of a terrible book. The psychological effect is a triple whammy.

This is what we should be doing IMO. Building connect back media loops to get more viewers reading more. We gotta gotta access the youngsters. We gotta say this is not about ballistics alone, This IS ABOUT WHEN THE DE FACTO GOVERNMENT OF RIGHT NOW WAS MADE.

If you look at the development of internet in the say 2004-2016 period, what we saw is the counterforce of MSM striking back by building synergy between MSM and internet sites.. Toward the end of this period a sclerosis was cultivated. By that I mean guardians of "staying on topic" became stricter, less permissive of "tangents" that in actuality were necessary for three -d discussion of the initial posts. So we get today's infinite diversity (capillary freedom but with no horizontal movement btw. capillaries. Meanwhile the huge lies such as the Boeing Nova Boneless Neutrogena Tests were broadcast on BOTH CBS and PBS.

Capilary truths v Aorta lying just is not working. What is to be done? Build in loops so that initial views are not "lost' in the tower of babble that is the unsynergized non-corporate internet. We are spending 8 billion dollars in heating a Cabin In Alaska , I mean before warming. We need to shut the door and get some Return on Investment. This can be done by thinking more strategically about how we use our time.
All of our mainstream, established, approved history is essentially myth-making, political narrative-building for the masses, until it is finally distilled down to the lowest level of popular culture and public education. It is about shaping a story in the public mind, not revealing the truth. All of it, no matter what historical subject you're discussing.
This garbage book is selling like hot cakes. Initially sales had been slowed but the one star reviews had been thumbs downed enough by author cronies....

GET MORE NEGATIVE REVIEWS OF THIS BOOK UP NOW! NOW! "does anyone around here know how to play this game?"

The reviews DO matter. I follow Amazon sales more closely than ... stuff I really should be following more. Amazon reviews work ! Write a review now. Put in a product link to real books like Joe Palermo's amazing book on the 1968 campaign In His Own Right which is AN ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL BOOK.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ELEVATORS TELL NO LIES- podcast Richard Gilbride 1 170 22-02-2024, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Little Matter Of My Banning Brian Doyle 1 416 18-01-2024, 07:22 PM
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 348 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
  ELEVATORS TELL NO LIES Richard Gilbride 1 316 29-09-2023, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Gil Jesus Backs FBI Lies Against Important Witness Carolyn Arnold Brian Doyle 0 358 20-06-2023, 05:44 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,144 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  John Newman special section: Reviews and Excerpts Jim DiEugenio 4 4,320 08-03-2019, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Michael LeFlem reviews Pieces of the Puzzle Jim DiEugenio 2 3,096 26-01-2019, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Jim DiEugenio reviews Jeff Morley's The Ghost Jim DiEugenio 14 11,988 03-04-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Three new / updated John Newman JFK books appearing on Amazon over the next few weeks Anthony Thorne 28 23,908 13-09-2017, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne