Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Break in at the 6th floor museum
MORE INFO FROM FROG AN LISA PEASE ;

Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 7:22 PM
To: Tree Frog; LISA PEASE - JFK
Subject: Re: FW: Burglars steal safe in overnight break-in at Dallas' Sixth Floor Museum

There's a report on Channel 8 news tonight where Commissioner John Wiley Price suggests it was an inside job.

Security cameras were turned off.

I wonder about the internet camera in the 6th Floor window.

The report says they were stopped by a security guard who fired at them. The vehicle, with temporary plate shown in the picture, had been stolen.

They say the entire collection is intact and secure.

Tree Frog wrote:

DA Watkins had a choice, and said he would turn over the contents of the [secret room safe] to the 6th Floor.

This burglary would be a valid reason to send the original files to NARA and backup copies to the 6th Floor. I wonder if he recently shipped the safe to Gary Mack. If so, it would be a suspicious burglary in my opinion. One way to make these new files vanish, before they are ever examined. Fortunately there were armed guards there.

Why would a safe belonging to the 6th floor be on the first floor?

es

Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 12:11 PM
To: treefrog@ix.netcom.com
Cc: treefrog@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: FW: Burglars steal safe in overnight break-in at Dallas' Sixth Floor Museum

I'd sure like to know what was in the safe, or what they THOUGHT was in the safe!

Lisa Pease
lpease@gte.net
Blog: http://realhistoryarchives.blogspot.com
Site: http://www.realhistoryarchives.com
Book: The Assassinations: Probe Magazine on JFK, MLK, RFK and Malcolm X

May 4, 2010 05:25:50 AM, treefrog@ix.netcom.com wrote:

>
>Burglars steal safe in overnight break-in at Dallas' Sixth Floor Museum
>
>07:18 AM CDT on Tuesday, May 4, 2010
>
>Photo here:
>
>http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/050510dnme
>tsixthfloor.1500a362.html
>
>http://tinyurl.com/2awfsaf
>
>If the large link fails to open, please use the Tiny URL below it.
>
>
>
> From Staff Reports
>
>Burglars struck the Sixth Floor Museum in downtown Dallas this morning,
>yanking a safe out of the gift shop before running away when they were
>confronted by a security guard.
>
>The incident began about 4:30 a.m. when two men in an old Dodge pickup
>used a winch in the truck bed to remove the safe from the museum
>dedicated to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
>
>A Dallas County security officer spotted the two men while they were
>still in the parking lot. When the pickup drove toward him, he fired at
>the suspects, who crashed onto a sidewalk.
>
>The two men then abandoned the undrivable pickup and fled on foot. They
>remain at large. A detailed description of the suspects was no available.
>
>No injuries were reported, and there was no indication that the burglars
>took any of the museum's exhibits.
>
>Dallas police and sheriff's deputies are still at the scene in the 400
>block of Elm Street.
>
>--
>
>
> Regards, TOM BLACKWELL, PO Box 25403, Dallas, Texas 75225
> http://DemocraticResearch.Org
>
>
>
>
Range of Possibilities

1. Third-rate burglary gone wrong.

2. Case of mistaken ID by press: the safe did not contain Sixth Floor materials.

3. Staged (read: intentional) failure designed to:

A. Inflate importance of Sixth Floor holdings for commercial reasons: a publicity stunt.
B. Inflate importance of targeted materials as a misdirection ploy.
C. Somehow strengthen Mack's credibility.
D. Enhance a psyop by stirring cognitive dissonance.
E. Some/all of the above.

4. Get a re-read of press and critical community attitudes and capabilities vis a vis JFK killing in general and Sixth Floor in particular.

For starters.
perhaps the pope of dealey plaza felt the need for pr and attention,what no awful doucs coming up soon...barf...why were the cameras turned off is the serious question, and what exactly was in the safe, great way to stir up attention...eh...don't get me wrong i put nothing past him after his past performances and to me that's what they were...b

Attached Files
.jpg   05046floorlg POLICE SAY 2 MEN ABANDONED DODGE PICKUP TRYING STEAL SAFE.jpg (Size: 83.81 KB / Downloads: 5)
Well, fancy that! A real crime occurs, at last, in the Texas School Book Depository. Laugh
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
yepper second one since someone tried to burn it down some years back...still minor ones...nothing real important ever happened there except the price hikes...
Magda Hassan Wrote:Well, fancy that! A real crime occurs, at last, in the Texas School Book Depository. Laugh

Laugh
"Pictures dont lie-unless they are made to" Harold Weisberg 1966
Was there tape on the door locks? :burnout:
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
not that was mentioned so far but it has been suggested there was a film taken but stolen and may have been cropped and altered by now...also that a light green station wagon was seen in the area as well as a junk shop station wagon and two men reported as lookalikes seen getting into the station wagon or was it a bus...???but fingerprints have been taken also from every box within the museum even pencil boxes, as one never knows...but no left behind weapons reported as yet nor chicken bones, but some epty soda bottles may have been but could have been from staff...???...VikingWink
If they find any prints on the boxes from the Pope of Dealy Plaza then it will obviously be him.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
:listen:I think he wore his off, perhaps counting tsbd admissions or filed them off perhaps years ago, ouch:girl:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,272 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter Jim DiEugenio 255 214,429 29-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,720 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,697 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
  Amazon PRICE break on JFK and the Unspeakable ONLY Chance to reviralize this best book on Nathaniel Heidenheimer 1 2,863 03-03-2017, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,756 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Break-ins at Watergate and the Chilean Embassy Scott Kaiser 1 2,113 12-03-2016, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,238 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Satire on Sixth Floor Museum James Norwood 6 3,199 28-12-2013, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Marc Ellis
  Who Died and Made the Sixth Floor Museum the King of Dealey Plaza? Peter Lemkin 12 10,089 26-05-2013, 02:45 PM