Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lone Assassin Question?
The Lone Assassin Question?

If Lee Harvey Oswald alone is responsible for what happened at Dealey Plaza and was the lone shooter, then when did he decide to kill the President?

While Oswald was still alive, a Dallas law enforcement spokesman told reporters, “I think that it’s a man that planned this murder weeks or months ago and has laid his plans carefully and has carried them out and had planned at that time what he was going to tell the police who are questioning him at the moment.”

Yet, others who believe Oswald did it alone, who actually knew him, like Ruth Paine, consider the idea that he didn’t decide to kill the President until after his wife Marina rejected an offer of reconciliation the night before the assassination.

Just as Conspiracy Theorists are divided over whether President Kennedy was murdered by a group outside the government or was a victim of a coup by those who took over the government, Lone Nutters who believe Oswald did it alone are also divided over the question of exactly when Oswald decided to kill the president.

So when was it? And what was it? Was it all planned out in advance, or was it a sudden decision to take advantage of the opportunity because he didn’t get laid the night before?

Studiously avoided by the Warren Commission, this question is one that should be answered as a matter of national security, because certainly such a determination can only help thwart other such assassinations, especially if the Secret Service itself claims Oswald acted alone.

But their failure to answer the question only increases its significance. The only real reason for not even trying to answer the question implies that there’s really no reason to look for a time of decision, or a motive, because none exists. Why bother if you already know the answer?

When did Oswald decide to kill the President?

Thanks to all who seriously consider this question,

Bill Kelly

Oswald didn't plan it because he didn't do it. The murder was well planned in advance but not by Oswald who was merely a peripheral player in anything going down that day. Until he was delegated the role of patsy. Which may also have been planned in advance. Or maybe on the spur of the moment.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
William Kelly Wrote:The Lone Assassin Question?

If Lee Harvey Oswald alone is responsible for what happened at Dealey Plaza and was the lone shooter, then when did he decide to kill the President?

While Oswald was still alive, a Dallas law enforcement spokesman told reporters, “I think that it’s a man that planned this murder weeks or months ago and has laid his plans carefully and has carried them out and had planned at that time what he was going to tell the police who are questioning him at the moment.”

You've gotta be kidding, Bill.
The quote from the Dallas law enforcement officer is taken from a newsreel that is in the film Frame 313 - but I don't recognize the officer, who may be Chief Curry or a Dallas DA or planesclothes police Captain.

I would like to ID him.

In any case, I don't believe Oswald shot anybody, but those who do should be required to answer this question - If he did it, exactly When did Oswald decide to kill the President.

Was it before he got the job at the TSBD?

Was it the night before?

I have also posted the question at John McAdams site, and I would like to take a poll of those Lone Nutters who believe Oswald did it, to tell me when they think he made the decision to kill the President.

It should not be a difficult question for someone to answer if they are so cock sure Oswald is guilty.

BK
Ah, I thought you may be testing us to see if we were awake.

If one believes that LHO was a lone nut I think it would require too much insider knowledge to know about the Texas visit, parade route, parade route change to go about getting a job in that exact building. No guarantee of work anywhere really either. So it would seem to be a more spur of the moment thing. But it wasn't.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Bill: Nice to see you posting here but you won't get the answer you appear to be looking for, ie from a lone nutter as we don't allow those wack jobs on this forum, thus we are ctiticized for not permitting free speech. Smile

It is a good question for the few left who believe in such tooth fairies and
"nuts" with president killing urges. If I were to accept the LN version-which I rejected day one- I would say he had to have planned a great deal and have known about the route, have had a gun that COULD actually kill someone, fired sooner when he had a direct line of vision and had a way to escape, well in advance. Probably with a getaway driver. So, here we are, back to conspiracy. I submit that one man could not have done it, period.

LHO was eating his lunch and drinking a coke, just like any lone nut would do after shooting the president. Smile

Dawn
LHO was a hand puppet with a CIA/military hand inside the sock
controlling his every move. He "decided" nothing on his own.

Jack
It was DA Henry Wade who made that statement William, it can be seen in Mark Lanes Rush to Judgement film.

David
But their failure to answer the question only increases its significance. The only real reason for not even trying to answer the question implies that there’s really no reason to look for a time of decision, or a motive, because none exists. Why bother if you already know the answer?

Bill Kelly

Bill:

After reading your post, I can only presume that the failure of the Warren Commission to set a time when Oswald decided to kill JFK is one more reason to reject or question the conclusions of this commission?

John
The fact that this question can not be answered is additional proof that Oswald never made that decision and didn't kill anyone.

Those who believe that Oswald is responsible should be asked this question and be required to answer it.

BK

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 7,023 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  The lone-nutter conversion story Tracy Riddle 25 12,841 02-10-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  New Oliver stone revelation about assassin? Edwin Ortiz 10 6,403 01-09-2016, 04:39 PM
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,256 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  The four types of lone-nutters Tracy Riddle 0 2,278 11-03-2015, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Question to David Josephs re: WCD 298 Bob Prudhomme 4 2,639 01-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Chris Davidson
  Question Scott Kaiser 0 1,725 31-10-2014, 04:51 PM
  Question Scott Kaiser 6 3,501 06-07-2014, 05:01 AM
  LHO: 48 hours to live question Drew Phipps 4 2,999 16-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Earl Warren question Richard Coleman 24 9,453 03-05-2014, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps