Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bevilaqua Redux: The Return of Mr. Drinkwater
John Bevilaqua, the emotionally disturbed, serial liar who years ago was banned from DPF, has re-emerged on Facebook with another typically eloquent and insightful attack on yours truly -- this one attached to a post by our own Magda on which I had commented earlier.

To wit:

"Get a life Drago. You are a total loser without a clue in the JFK case. Ever have a girlfriend? Doubt it. Still renting in a slum zone? Yep."

Keep this filth in mind whenever you come across the name John Bevilaqua within the JFK assassination context.

Caveat emptor.
Charles Drago Wrote:John Bevilaqua, the emotionally disturbed, serial liar who years ago was banned from DPF, has re-emerged on Facebook with another typically eloquent and insightful attack on yours truly -- this one attached to a post by our own Magda on which I had commented earlier.

To wit:

"Get a life Drago. You are a total loser without a clue in the JFK case. Ever have a girlfriend? Doubt it. Still renting in a slum zone? Yep."

Keep this filth in mind whenever you come across the name John Bevilaqua within the JFK assassination context.

Caveat emptor.

Magda can remove the post. I would also block him if it were me. His personal comments show a deep level of animosity. I remember his ravings from the EF before he was booted. I stay clear of this turd.

Dawn
Thanks Dawn. I just did that. Charles can block him, and any one else he wants, from his controls so that he need never encounter him again. I have used that facility to good effect and it improves my mood and blood pressure enormously. People can use it here too. Except the admins and the mods. You're stuck with us.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Quote:His personal comments show a deep level of animosity.

Yes,and not just for Charles.I remember his rude approaches to one of my favorite members Helen Reyes.Helen pretty much stopped posting after that.JB can stick it where the sun don't shine...:moon:
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Bevilaqua is peddling his snake oil book on Amazon.

Avoid it like the plague that it's author truly is.
He published a book?

Must have been self-published right?
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:He published a book?

I think it is. I posted it in JFK and in the Books section. It is on Amazon.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
And strangely enough H.P. Albarelli Jr. gave him a 5 star review.
Makes you wonder.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:He published a book?

It was.

It's "The Bible Code" meets the "Physician's Desk Reference."
I have not read the book, but if one reads the book description and the sample
then he can only conclude that it is another "The world and his wife killed JFK" book.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  James powell redux Richard Gilbride 0 2,262 26-01-2019, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Gene Wheaton redux..... Peter Lemkin 1 15,703 19-08-2018, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lawsuit to return original of Nix film. Jim Hargrove 0 2,421 24-11-2015, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  JFK redux: RT on the presidency vs. the Pentagon/CIA Richard Coleman 1 2,931 18-11-2015, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Did Harvey return from Russia? Jack White 32 15,924 30-07-2010, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Oswald and employment after his return to the US Magda Hassan 7 5,068 12-11-2009, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Helen Reyes
  "Cinque" Redux? 0 1,064 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Fetzer and "Cinque" Redux? Not On My Watch! 0 872 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: