Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened
Albert Doyle Wrote:..........

Jim, Bart Kamp is not a serious source. You show seriously bad judgment referencing him. He doesn't post here because he knows he won't survive a fair playing field where Gordon doesn't protect him.

If you go to the Wiegman Film that Sandy Larsen is saying "conclusively" shows Baker veering at the last moment you'll see proof of that lens distortion if you look at the man directly in front of Baker. His head narrows down to about 1/4 width as he moves to the outside of the lens. Larsen is so desperate to confirm the anti-lunchroom encounter theory that he is not considering easily-explained reasons for what he is seeing.

I refuse to believe that Pauline Sanders and Gloria Calvery were approached by spooky men in cloaks and forced to say they saw Baker run right up the steps and into the building. Plus there are no (zero) witnesses for Baker not going right into the building, even though his story is a main part of the official account. ROKC solves this lack of witnessing with the men in black again. It's my honest opinion that both the Baker front step and no lunch-room encounter theories are both complete crap that the JFK research community has been dragged in to by ROKC and is a total waste of time.

Meanwhile, while Gordon has restricted me from posting for reasons he refuses to explain Andrej Stancak is not being asked why he didn't make a cartoon image for ****** *** in his "Overlay" graphic? Jim, Andrej DID make a cartoon image for ****** *** in that graphic. When he did he saw right away it proved what I was saying so he omitted it. Nobody is calling Stancak on that and I am being prevented from doing so for reasons Gordon refuses to explain. That's not very honest...

Davidson is highly praised and has a well-accepted good reputation for input on the Education Forum - except​ when it comes to his Wiegman enhancement that he proved the legitimacy of with his metadata that everybody is ignoring...

Expensive pictures, Jim. When I raised the problem of the sock puppet impersonating his deceased father on this forum while simultaneously posting under his own name on the Ed Forum, I remind you that you responded with....

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Excuse me, but may I kindly remind us all that this was supposed to be about Mr. Doyle's observations and, I hope, his pictures of Dealey Plaza.

It would be nice if he would post some of those photos since I think it is an endlessly interesting venue to point out certain things. ....

Now you are being lectured about shortcomings of your own discernment and even more absurdly, on "honesty" by the very same self styled indignant arbiter of "truth," the pontificating sock puppet, "Albert".

All it takes for this absurd abuse to continue is for you and other good people to act as if it is not happening.
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.

Messages In This Thread
Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened - by Tom Scully - 24-01-2017, 01:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 1,344 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,435 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter Jim DiEugenio 255 227,726 29-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 9,405 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,880 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 16,947 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,962 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  what happened to gary shaw? Edwin Ortiz 24 25,202 21-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Does anyone know what happened to the other Kleins rifles? David Josephs 0 2,063 14-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Rachel Maddow admits Vietnam war only happened because JFK was assassinated Tracy Riddle 32 12,105 18-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Ken Garretson