Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened
Richard Gilbride Wrote:And I call out especially Jim DiEugenio and Larry Hancock for endorsing the hoaxers. This is tin-foil hat stuff, a demonstrable falsehood. Please re-think your position. You have a chance to renounce these flakes. It might be painful, like a mammoth extricating itself from the LaBrea Tar Pits, but would help restore some sanity to the research community, rather than further embarrassment. I like and respect you guys, but this endorsement stains your legacy. Historians 20 years from now will condemn you on this, and for myself I will continue criticizing the hoaxers relentlessly.

Won't happen Richard. The hoaxers are taking advantage of a void caused by the original corruption in the case. That void causes any and all assassination matters to be avoided under the premise that it is only giving attention to nutty conspiracy theory and therefore is automatically dealt with under the assumption that it has already been answered by the official story. This void allows fantasy research groups like ROKC to hack the evidence and assert basically anything they can force with their overactive imaginations. This is guided by a rather brute suggestion that anyone who challenges them is somehow a CT subversive and part of the cover-up being waged against these brave heroes. The community is so desperate for conspiracy evidence that it is willing to overlook the obvious degenerate yahoo status of those hooligans and dares insult the intelligence of general JFK research by giving them formal awards usually granted to more serious researchers. Anyone who takes Bart Kamp seriously is a fool, but I guess if Ralph Cinque can get major faces on his website's member tiles anything is possible. No, Richard, if those historians were out there they would protest now. ROKC has discovered, if you are being ignored anyway, then there's unlimited opportunity to cook up fantasy speculation and sell it as real. These groups have discovered that once you use bully tactics to corner the market with your name brand you won't be held accountable for the real truths you helped not be pursued. All it takes is careful marginalizing of more reasonable observers. It's just rank tabloid research that is now superseding credible research.

Richard Gilbride Wrote:Don't get me wrong. Bart Kamp fully deserves his JFK Lancer award. He did a stellar job presenting the hoaxers' case. No other hoaxer had ever even bothered to put together a position paper. But more than any "New Frontier" toward uncovering truth, this recognition speaks for the petty politics that has dominated the public face of the research community for as long as I can remember.

Kamp is being given a popularity award by people who allow themselves the privilege of not credibly accounting for their reasoning or justification. These people are seriously not paying attention to the credible details of Kamp's material. They have compromised the credibility of their groups and awards by recognizing what is probably one of the most risible hacks to ever get as far as he has in the serious research world. ROKC is good at manipulating community opinion because of the extent of research it does. What it does is offer a vast load of claims and technical detail, each example of which contains no serious substantial evidence, and then refers to it as real and credible. They are more a propaganda group than anything. They have Jim shilling for them without ever feeling the need to account for that technical detail. It is my opinion that Jim sees a commonality between himself and ROKC in providing new content to fill the pages of their conspiracy sites. However the price of that approach is ROKC has introduced a sort of mob research that is now pushing out more credible observers. Lancer has reduced the credibility level of the community to giving a gold star to Johnny because he made such a good effort. It's really embarrassing, and those institutions are now using some pretty shameful practices to avoid accounting for it.

Richard Gilbride Wrote:And Brian Doyle aka Albert Doyle deserves some kind of formal recognition for his PrayerMan disassembly. He singlehandedly transformed our understanding of the TSBD landing, yet has been scorned by much of the community since he busted their elaborate daydreams. A roar of common sense, who doesn't need a lick of support because he has the courage of his convictions, and he's put up with neverending taunts from the PrayerMan jackals.

Will never happen. The community is willing to destroy its entire credibility rather than admit it persecuted the person who was in the right and therefore showed its incompetency. The narcotic of Lee Harvey Oswald being in the portal at the time of the shooting is too strong a temptation for these minds and they will not give it up - even when they are shown the clear image of a woman's face on Prayer Man's body. This is one of the most extreme textbook examples of cognitive dissonance I have ever seen. Gordon cried to the mob "Who shall I save?" and the mob responded 'Bart Kamp'..."

Richard Gilbride Wrote:I simply do not have much time & energy for posting at this juncture in my life. I have a court hearing to prepare for on Feb 21st- a contractor owes me a bundle of money from 2 years ago. And I am nearly flat broke and have to move at the end of the month, and will be without internet service soon. I have to get in gear for the spring building-trade season. So I don't anticipate much more than sporadic posting for a while. But I like what I see here at Deep Politics and look forward to a long relationship.

I wish you would post in the "Bear Pit" thread this topic has been restricted to. I have found some serious reinforcing new evidence that was so damning to the knuckleheads that the coward and crook Gordon banned me rather than allow it to be posted. And none of the noble membership complained. When you have a majority that is in the wrong it is very convenient to have a corrupted moderator.

Messages In This Thread
Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened - by Albert Doyle - 09-02-2017, 06:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 1,344 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,435 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter Jim DiEugenio 255 227,734 29-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 9,405 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,880 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 16,948 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,962 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  what happened to gary shaw? Edwin Ortiz 24 25,202 21-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Does anyone know what happened to the other Kleins rifles? David Josephs 0 2,063 14-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Rachel Maddow admits Vietnam war only happened because JFK was assassinated Tracy Riddle 32 12,105 18-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Ken Garretson