Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened
Bill Miller:

Quote:You have referenced me as another Albert Doyle who is a lunatic Holocaust denier.

I guess this is the reason why Bill Miller is avoiding my height analysis and Davidson evidence that Prayer Man can't be Oswald. Bart Kamp and the others won't correct Miller because this is the dirty way that they defend the Murphy theory. Any kind of dirty dishonest move is OK as long as it defends the Murphy theory and no good argument is acceptable, especially when it can be deflected with ROKC slanderous crap like the above. I can assure you that what Miller is doing there is the result of granny-like PM's that ROKC is perpetrating in order to get around the fact they can't answer my evidence. Watch what happens. No one will correct Miller and the damage it does will be enforced. The correct evidence will be ignored and Miller's weak wimpy opposition of Kamp will be taken as the final word on the matter.

This is why Miller is not a credible defender of our side and why Gordon forces him as the only spokesperson through censorship. Libelous slander of a person who can't defend himself is the modus operandi these people use. You can be sure the same people who refused to answer the evidence are the ones who went behind the scene and planted that little defamation bomb that was designed to do exactly what it is being used for. It has effectively created the excuse for not answering our evidence and ignoring its source.

I've never had a direct discussion with Bill Miller because James Gordon blocked me from posting on the site and refused to explain why. The Murphy mob are dishonest cowards because they won't do the right thing and ask Bill Miller or Bart Kamp to answer my evidence that I posted in the same thread. No one will point out to those two they haven't answered "Brian Doyle's" posts.

This is Gordon's playing field. He says he moderates for content. You then offer the best content on the board that no one can answer, and suddenly you find yourself unable to post with Gordon refusing to explain why. Then two inferior posters argue inferior points and take the conversation into an unending quagmire of endless parsing. One of those posters disappeared when you showed up and ran. He then realizes you're gone so it is safe for him to re-appear and criticize you when you can't answer. Then you find the weak opposition Bill Miller referring to you as a "Holocaust Denier" and therefore dismissing you in one kill shot. That's funny, I don't remember entering anything about the Holocaust in my issue-ending arguments on Prayer Man. You can judge the character of the Assassination research community that they would allow that kind of dirty move and not say anything. They are obviously not interested in the evidence they call for and Gordon is a crook.

Bill Miller is stupid. He doesn't realize I have almost single-handedly proven Prayer Man can't be Oswald and done so by means of the posts I have made containing my height analysis and Davidson enhancement. He has failed to defeat Kamp because he has failed to exert my evidence. It's pretty stupid to cause the failure of your own attempt like Miller does because you believe the poster is a Holocaust denier (which isn't true and is quite libelous). This is how the dirty ROKC side forces its false arguments through. And their crook protector Gordon aids them.

They're cowards and they won't ask Miller to answer Brian Doyle's posts in that same thread because their dirty move has worked and allowed them to dodge the evidence. This attack will be used by Kamp to avoid accounting for how Campbell's reference shows Truly and Baker went in to the Depository as seen on the Dunkel Film.

Messages In This Thread
Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened - by Albert Doyle - 11-03-2017, 11:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 1,344 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,435 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter Jim DiEugenio 255 227,733 29-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 9,405 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,880 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 16,948 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,962 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  what happened to gary shaw? Edwin Ortiz 24 25,202 21-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Does anyone know what happened to the other Kleins rifles? David Josephs 0 2,063 14-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Rachel Maddow admits Vietnam war only happened because JFK was assassinated Tracy Riddle 32 12,105 18-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Ken Garretson