Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Oh no, here we go again with the etiquette lectures.

From the guy who has become a combination Sen. Joe McCarthy/Roy Cohn with ROKC.

Umm, if I'm not mistaken you were the one who popped up in order to get any Prayer Man discussion shut down for site etiquette reasons even though you yourself never participated in any discussion of the factual evidence.

If you care to notice, Jim, ROKC is banned from this site because of its uncredible offerings and crude methods. If you are trying to pose ROKC as a poor unfairly-treated group fighting for the truth you are going to have a hard sell. If anything you are talking to one of the worst victims of unaccountable community tribunal here. There's no excuse for me being banned from the Education Forum. I'm sure part of the justification Gordon used was your opinion of me.

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:The idea that he is trying to convey about Baker attributes so many conditions to him at that time that it is ludicrous. The bag story is not going to develop until about four o'clock. Frazier will not be called in till about seven.

BTW, here is a sample of Bill Miller's logic:

The long and the short of it is that Oswald said he was on the second floor when the police officer met him. Elsewhere Lee said he went up to the second floor to get a coke. Truly and Baker both said they met Oswald on the 2nd floor.

My understanding it the coke machine was on the second floor. It is possible that Oswald went down to the first floor with his coke after his meeting with Baker, but that would have been well after their meeting on the second floor.

There is absolutely no doubt what-so-ever in my mind that Baker and Truly told the truth about meeting Lee on the second floor.

And that is that. Sort of like saying, hey its his rifle, the rifle was found on the sixth floor, and we have Givens on that issue.

You're not answering the point Jim. By the way, I don't see anything outrageous with what Miller says there and I totally agree with it. You are using the ROKC method of referring to your implied doubt as a solid platform from which to destroy posters like Miller and their offerings but remember you are talking about a group that says using the word "officer" instead of Baker dismisses the witnessing. A group that uses Holmes' testimony even though he was a government liar and was 1000 feet away at the time. A group that never stops to consider that Campbell's entry to the lobby could have easily been 2 1/2 minutes after the shots and therefore he witnessed Mrs Reid's Oswald after he had come downstairs. This Oswald may have hid in the storage room because he knew he was a CIA double and needed to lay low while Harvey was being framed. All this answer shows is that the anti-lunchroom encounter people need to ignore Piper and West's confirmation of Baker & Truly coming in right in synch with Campbell's witnessing. They need to categorically ignore Truly's telling his wife about Oswald being in the lunchroom on friday night. They need to make Carolyn Arnold and her witnessing disappear and when she gets too obvious send evidence-fixer Greg Parker in to tell us what Arnold was really thinking.

That dog don't hunt Jim...

Messages In This Thread
Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened - by Albert Doyle - 14-04-2017, 09:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 1,344 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,435 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter Jim DiEugenio 255 227,727 29-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 9,405 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,880 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 16,948 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,962 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  what happened to gary shaw? Edwin Ortiz 24 25,202 21-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Does anyone know what happened to the other Kleins rifles? David Josephs 0 2,063 14-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Rachel Maddow admits Vietnam war only happened because JFK was assassinated Tracy Riddle 32 12,105 18-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Ken Garretson