Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film
Thanks Richard...I appreciate the cite...

The research community should know that it took me years to get Chris Davidson to come forth on his own discovery of Sarah Stanton's face on Prayer Man in Wiegman...Davidson finally consented to give an opinion and when he did he admitted that he was a friend of Sean Murphy's and had accidentally found Stanton's face on Prayer Man when attempting to determine Lovelady's height...So, in other words, Davidson found Stanton's face on Prayer Man by accident - which makes it even better evidence because he found something that went against his own confirmation bias...Although Davidson's enhancement is a little blurry it still possesses enough legitimate data to confirm Stanton's chubby-cheeked female face...I called a computer facial recognition service in Los Angeles in an attempt to get them to use their software to compare Davidson with Stanton's family photo that I got from her grand daughter but the guy hung up on me when I mentioned "Kennedy Assassination"...

The ultimate proof that Prayer Man is Stanton is the combination of the Altgens-6 and Wiegman Z257 frames...The Prayer Man people are saying Stanton was to Frazier's left and therefore could not be Prayer Man...However they neglected to analyze Altgens-6 which shows everyone to Frazier's left in clear detail and Stanton is not there...The clincher is Wiegman Z257 that was taken at the same time as Altgens-6...Wiegman Z257 was taken at a stereoscopic 90 degree angle to Altgens and shows the top platform occupants from an opposing angle that exposes what is not visible in Altgens...You can see in Wiegman Z257 that Frazier and Prayer Man are the only two people not seen in Altgens...This is proof that Prayer Man is Stanton because if she were to Frazier's left she would easily be seen in the clear Altgens image...Since the only two people not seen in Altgens are Prayer Man and Frazier that makes Prayer Man Stanton...And this is without considering that Davidson showed Stanton's face on Prayer Man...Additionally, Andrej Stancak found Pauline Sanders in Altgens, proving that the top platform occupants were visible in that photo - but also proving that Prayer Man was therefore the only choice for the only remaining woman...There's layers of evidence proving Stanton is Prayer Man that I won't bother to mention because the Altgens/Wiegman comparison proves it alone, but one example of that other evidence is how Prayer Man pivots towards Frazier from Wiegman to Darnell...Buell Frazier said in repeated interviews that when Gloria Calvery ran to the steps shouting "The president has been shot" that he didn't quite hear her so he turned to Sarah Stanton with a puzzled look on his face...Frazier said Stanton then told him "I think she said the president has been shot"...The pivot you see Prayer Man make from Wiegman to Darnell is the turn Stanton made in order to tell Frazier what Calvery had shouted...Also, Billy Lovelady said in his FBI sworn statement that Stanton was "Next to me to the far right of the entranceway when the limousine passed the front steps"...Indeed, just as Lovelady said, the Hughes Film shows Lovelady all the way to the right side of the portal when the limo passed and you can just make out Prayer Man behind him...Davidson should enhance that shot also...Hughes shows that Prayer Man was to the far right and "next to" Lovelady 9 seconds before Altgens and Wiegman, at the exact time that Lovelady described Stanton as being in that spot...

This discovery of Stanton in Owens by Morissette is significant because it shows that Stanton was the same height as Prayer Man...It also shows that her white hair registered as dark on Darnell's film equipment...However there is another very important thing concerning Stanton's image in Owens that no one noticed...Stanton's dress sleeve ends exactly where Prayer Man's sleeve ends at "his" elbow...The sleeves match exactly...Also, Stanton is preferring the west wall of the portal in Owens just like she did in Darnell...Morissette's Education Forum thread on Stanton in Owens was ignored and allowed to slide out of view...

The JFK research community needs to recognize this evidence and dismiss the Greg Parker-originating Prayer Man theory...It needs to finally reconcile itself to the fact that the evidence is pointing to Oswald being in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the assassination so this wasting of time pursuing Greg Parker-born contrarian theories needs to be corrected...The Lunch Room Encounter also has serious evidence behind it...The real conspiracy evidence needs to be coordinated back to it and away from Parker's damage...

In my seeking the proof that Stanton was Prayer Man I accidentally came upon a new witness who told me what is probably the most important evidence discovery in the last 45 years...I found a witness who heard Sarah Stanton say that Oswald told her he was not going out to watch the motorcade but intended to go back in to the "Break Room" instead...Carolyn Arnold would see Oswald alone eating lunch in that Break Room shortly after...It deserves a separate thread...

Messages In This Thread
Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film - by Brian Doyle - 22-03-2023, 05:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Proof Prayer Man Is Sarah Stanton Brian Doyle 3 452 13-06-2024, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Manipulation of TOWNER film David Josephs 0 2,233 26-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 9,360 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  New JFK Film Peter Lemkin 4 5,887 12-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  How much could you alter the film if Abraham Zapruder had shot in slow motion mode? Chris Bennett 27 14,231 23-02-2016, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Chris Davidson
  The "Other" Zapruder Film Gil Jesus 43 47,492 14-01-2016, 01:29 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Lawsuit to return original of Nix film. Jim Hargrove 0 2,574 24-11-2015, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  New film: LBJ Martin White 19 9,420 14-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  "The Package" -- The Most Important JFK Assassination-Related Film to Date Charles Drago 31 25,970 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Dan Rather Description of Z Film Corroborated by Eyewitness Bob Prudhomme 6 4,046 06-01-2015, 07:21 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme