Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby
Quote:The girls' 1st-floor arrival "seemed like a minute at the most" to Adams, but only had to be 75 seconds for the two pairs to miss each other entirely.

This is the problem because if we were to do a re-enactment we would find that 75 seconds was way too long for the girls to take to go from the 4th Floor window to 2nd Floor Landing...

Mrs Garner was quite clear that by the time she turned to look at the girls "They were already gone"...I assume Mrs Garner watched the limousine disappear under the overpass and then turned to comment to the girls...That was only a few seconds...

Mrs Garner heard the girls descending so we have to assume they were moving fast in order for them to be making noise...So the question here is how long the girls would have taken to bolt to the stairs after leaving the windows...I would have to imagine that a timing test would reveal a time that would be much less than 75 seconds for the girls to go from the windows to the 2nd Floor...

We already know Sean Murphy was not reliable to test other evidence that affected his claims...If we look at the Couch Film you linked the source estimates that it starts at 25 seconds after the last shot...You can see all the Elm St spectators are gone by the Stemmons sign...Gloria Calvery is already ascending the front steps...I assume that Calvery's sprint can be directly compared to Adams & Styles' so the girls are already running down the stairs at the time of Couch...Both Adams & Styles were reacting to the same event as Calvery & Reed...You can measure the distance from the 4th Floor windows to the stairs and compare it to the distance Calvery ran plus the time she took to talk to Lovelady & Shelley at the base of the steps...Baker still has to climb the crowded steps and has to stop in the Lobby...

As for Hester ducking down by the Pergola - I can't see it in the clip you provided and I would need it pointed-out to me...As we already know Murphy can be tenuous at best when it comes to evidence interpretations...

If I'm not mistaken, according to Mrs Garner's witnessing the girls are past the 2nd Floor Lunch Room at 35 seconds after the shots...For the girls to match your scenario would require them to leave 40 seconds after the shots, which would make it impossible for Mrs Garner to say by the time she looked up they were already gone...

Messages In This Thread
Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby - by Brian Doyle - 24-07-2023, 03:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Am Putting Alan Ford On Block Brian Doyle 3 438 29-05-2024, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Michael LeFlem reviews Pieces of the Puzzle Jim DiEugenio 2 3,363 26-01-2019, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  John Armstrong's Milestone Essay: The FBI and the Framing of Oswald Jim DiEugenio 10 8,396 21-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  A message from John Armstrong Jim Hargrove 31 17,089 18-03-2016, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Armstrong blasts the mail order rifle "evidence" Jim Hargrove 30 16,637 23-02-2016, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  going to pieces after the assassination Joseph McBride 12 10,266 05-02-2016, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Matthew Poe
  Armstrong: Of Covert Ops, Fake Marines, of Classifieds, of Cabbages and Kings Jack White 32 17,389 22-11-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  1956: New Research by John Armstrong Jim Hargrove 2 3,297 11-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Piecing the Puzzle Together Scott Kaiser 2 2,987 21-08-2014, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Armstrong's Harvey and Lee Jim Hargrove 389 128,378 28-04-2014, 05:53 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove