Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby
This needs to go to research community arbitration...I honestly do not see anyone ducking down at the position 1/2 a sign's length from the Thornton sign...I would please like for some skilled expert to make a clear enlargement of that segment and insert an arrow pointing to Hester ducking down because, honestly, I looked at that closely and I do not see anyone who even closely resembles someone ducking down in reaction to shots...

The time period seen in Couch/Darnell is the time it took Calvery & Reed to run to the steps, talk to Lovelady & Shelley, and allow Calvery time to climb the steps to where she is at the end of Darnell...Calvery & Reed had to jump over people (as Reed told me) and run through a crowd in the same shoes as Adams & Styles...Yet they were still well in to their known route by the time of Couch/Darnell...

But this is not the only evidence...We are at a point where Adams & Styles either passed the Lunch Room when Truly & Baker were inside or they got out just ahead of Truly & Baker on the 1st Floor...If they got out just ahead of Truly & Baker that right there tells you just how fast they were and how long it took and sets the timing for everything before it...

The 25 to 30 second time for Couch/Darnell matches the timing for Baker's trip to the 2nd Floor...Indeed, Darnell being 30 seconds matches the timing for Baker getting to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room in 75 to 90 seconds much better than Darnell being 10 to 15 seconds...

Lovelady said he turned around and saw Truly and Baker at the bottom of the front steps figuring out how they were going to go in...

The problem here is the internet has caused JFK research to be dominated by certain individuals who have retarded objective research and cooperation with their stranglehold of personal biases...It has become impossible to call out to the talent pool on the JFK internet because they are operating in a dysfunctional way where they only cooperate with subjects of their own choosing and get backed up by biased mods...This is a perfect example of a subject that needs to go to arbitration on the Education Forum and be figured out...Only the credibility-destroying domination of James Gordon and his dictatorial control of the JFK internet directly prevents this positive path forward with Gordon blaming the victims and banning anyone who challenges it...Gordon lies and says he gave those victims "chance after chance to stop their antics" when the truth is he and his stupidity and censorship are the main problem...There is no valid reason why this perfectly valid subject can't be openly discussed on the Education Forum except for Gordon corrupting the forum in favor of the Prayer Man clique...Gordon has made it impossible to settle a simple issue without him coming in with his head-chopping axe in bombastic hysterics...

Messages In This Thread
Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby - by Brian Doyle - 21-08-2023, 05:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Am Putting Alan Ford On Block Brian Doyle 3 438 29-05-2024, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Michael LeFlem reviews Pieces of the Puzzle Jim DiEugenio 2 3,363 26-01-2019, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  John Armstrong's Milestone Essay: The FBI and the Framing of Oswald Jim DiEugenio 10 8,396 21-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  A message from John Armstrong Jim Hargrove 31 17,089 18-03-2016, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Armstrong blasts the mail order rifle "evidence" Jim Hargrove 30 16,637 23-02-2016, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  going to pieces after the assassination Joseph McBride 12 10,266 05-02-2016, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Matthew Poe
  Armstrong: Of Covert Ops, Fake Marines, of Classifieds, of Cabbages and Kings Jack White 32 17,389 22-11-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  1956: New Research by John Armstrong Jim Hargrove 2 3,297 11-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Piecing the Puzzle Together Scott Kaiser 2 2,987 21-08-2014, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Armstrong's Harvey and Lee Jim Hargrove 389 128,377 28-04-2014, 05:53 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove