Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is James Chaney Looking Back at?
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:Hi David

What are your thoughts to the lack of reaction in the bystanders, considering a rifle has been fired 20 yards above there heads 2.5-5 seconds before this photo was taken?

Did you watch the Mary Moorman interview? She told the interview that she heard a shot about the time she took her famous Polaroid, a pause and two more shots after that; supporting the FBI diagram you posted of the fatal shot occurring not in front of her but down by the concrete steps.

Well Bob... I did the Altgens mock-up real quick to show that a variety of people are looking in all sorts of directions.... what they are looking at is anybody's guess... I would like to also have us remember that it was:
Windy
Motorcycle engines are very noisy
Many thought there were fireworks and/or backfires happening which was part of the "parade"
These are excited bystanders not really knowing what to expect at a parade....

One could ask the same questions about HILL... did he not hear what his fellow agents heard? or is he just doing his job watching his assignment?
Those in LBJ's car look like they're having a party, 2-5 seconds after these shots ring out... while Yarborough claims to have seen Arnold "hit the dirt like a good soldier".. he's smiling and laughing....

Jackson seems to be behind the SS men on the left of the Queen Mary

Frame 206 also gives you a good idea of how far back Chaney was... and Z184 gives a small glimpse of Jackson's motorcycle

Finally Bob... I, as you know, believe the recollections of the witnesses within 30 feet of the limo moreso than any of the BS evidence that surfaces down the line...
I believe the FBI had source material that placed shots down by the steps where Altgens and Hudson claim the final shots were fired... and in turn created WCD298 which the FBI Agent who produced the model claims is meticulously accurate....

Is there a single "bystander" who claims to see the Chaney reaction?
And my last thought...

Look at the quality of Altgens 7 compared to the rest of the images... not only is that negative missing, but the top right of the photo has been spliced off (which I added back below)... the people on the bridge are higher up in the photo than the cut-off on the right side... we SHOULD see Chaney in front of the limo at this point... and just look at Alt 6 and 8... crisp, clear, great detail and depth of field....

Any thoughts?

(please click attachments - they show up in the preview but only come thru as links...)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5710[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5711[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5707[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5708[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5709[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   altgenscontactsheetone_lowscan_zpsda356b34.jpg (Size: 97.16 KB / Downloads: 24)
.jpg   Altgens7plusCabluck_zps2acc9653.jpg (Size: 64.29 KB / Downloads: 20)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
What is James Chaney Looking Back at? - by David Josephs - 06-02-2014, 09:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Landis Says He Found Magic Bullet In Back Seat Brian Doyle 0 310 18-09-2023, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 769 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale The Moderators 69 362,143 04-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  The James Wilcott affidavit and deposition Jim DiEugenio 0 1,936 12-11-2019, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 7,122 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Is James McCord dead? Jim DiEugenio 22 12,393 18-05-2019, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  James powell redux Richard Gilbride 0 2,289 26-01-2019, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  James Curtis Jenkins at the Lancer conference Daniel Gallup 2 4,726 27-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Lisa Pease on James Angleton Jim DiEugenio 7 9,106 07-03-2018, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  James Lateer's THE THREE BARONS: THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART OF THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION Anthony Thorne 22 21,746 23-01-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: James Lateer