Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Magic Tonsillectomy or Armstrong's Voodoo Science?
Greg R Parker Wrote:
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:
Greg R Parker Wrote:
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:Or, you could just answer the question. Is there a problem with that?

Bob,

I would not ask a personal question of you without explaining the context to the discussion. Do you have a problem with that?

Personally, I would not hesitate to answer such a question, unless, of course, I was afraid what answering this question might reveal about my ignorance of the topic, as I am certain you are.

If you had your tonsils removed, or were acquainted with someone, preferably a 5 or 6 year old child, who had theirs removed, you would know that recovering from a tonsillectomy is a very painful experience. My sister and I had ours removed electively when I was 4 years old and I still recall the pain and discomfort and my mother's efforts to soothe and comfort us. It was a couple of days before I could swallow anything beyond cold Jell-O.

LHO would have been 5 turning 6 in 1945. If his tonsillectomy was even half as painful as mine was, I'm sure Marguerite Oswald would have heard all about his discomfort in the next few days, and her affirmation that a tonsillectomy was indeed performed on LHO was likely based on this experience.

However, you seem to have drawn the conclusion that a "tonsillectomy" was performed on LHO by means of some obscure voodoo faith healing, based upon your obviously limited knowledge of osteopathy. Would you be so good as to provide evidence to this forum of Dr. Philben, or any other osteopath, performing non-surgical tonsillectomies (or removal of any other organ, tumour, etc.) on American patients? Keep in mind that the very concept of a tonsillectomy, or any other surgical procedure, goes completely against the beliefs of osteopathy.

Bob, I don't know what you've been reading, but it hasn't been my posts - at least not very carefully.

This was part of my last response to Albert: "But then, osteopaths do not believe in drugs or operations, even if, in modern times, some incorporate those treatments."

Like I thought, your question has no relevance.

Such a pompous ass. Oh, and don't get upset, simply because you are unable to answer questions.
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964

Messages In This Thread
The Magic Tonsillectomy or Armstrong's Voodoo Science? - by Bob Prudhomme - 26-03-2014, 09:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Landis Says He Found Magic Bullet In Back Seat Brian Doyle 0 459 18-09-2023, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby Brian Doyle 21 3,268 24-08-2023, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Mili Cranor Demolishes the latest Pseudo Science on JFK Jim DiEugenio 3 9,224 04-06-2018, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  The Magic Scalp: Cranor vs Canal Jim DiEugenio 1 3,418 24-01-2017, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  John Armstrong's Milestone Essay: The FBI and the Framing of Oswald Jim DiEugenio 10 8,387 21-12-2016, 04:24 PM
  A message from John Armstrong Jim Hargrove 31 17,081 18-03-2016, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Armstrong blasts the mail order rifle "evidence" Jim Hargrove 30 16,626 23-02-2016, 06:10 AM
  Armstrong: Of Covert Ops, Fake Marines, of Classifieds, of Cabbages and Kings Jack White 32 17,361 22-11-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Police Magic at North Beckley Jim Hargrove 19 9,080 23-04-2015, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  1956: New Research by John Armstrong Jim Hargrove 2 3,289 11-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith