Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Magic Tonsillectomy or Armstrong's Voodoo Science?
Greg R Parker Wrote:Sorry Albert, I have been apparently been giving you too much credit for being able to think for yourself, so I will spell it out for you.

There are two possible scenarios that may address your concerns.

1. Philben never claimed to Marguerite that he was performing a tonsillectomy. She made that assumption herself and was not present to see the procedure (which would have consisted of bone and muscle manipulation).

2. Philben did claim he was performing a tonsillectomy. Any future issues over tonsillitis would be addressed by merely saying "they can and do grow back". I think option one is the more likely.

Number 2 would have problems. Doctors, I'm sure, are sophisticated enough to distinguish between regrown tonsils and originals. They are professional enough to see there were no surgery marks and therefore no removed tonsils. Being a doctor I think Dr Philben would be smart enough to realize this too and know he couldn't get away with it. Professional doctors would not reach for the easily disproven 'regrown tonsils' excuse as quickly as you do because they would realize it wouldn't work - just as it isn't working for you here. Doctors also collect data. They want to collect statistics on regrown tonsil rates. They would inquire and ask Marguerite and even Lee if the original tonsils were removed. Perhaps you sense these serious flaws so you prefer number 1.

What bones and muscles do you manipulate to treat tonsils? And what possible reason would Marguerite think whatever manipulation she witnessed was intended for the tonsils? You're on swampy ground at best and fishing. Could you please articulate clearly how a non-present Marguerite came to the conclusion that a treatment she had no means of witnessing was a tonsillectomy? Your scenario requires Marguerite to drop Lee off for a non-specific illness for which she had no consultation with the doctor and then made a completely blind assumption that it was a tonsillectomy based on nothing you can describe. I'm sorry but you're not seriously offering this to adult people? You're not seriously offering this after attacking and ridiculing people for their entries? Is this what a mother would have done with a 5 year old child? Dropped him off and guessed?

Are you joking? You dare offer something like this? This is the old option number one isn't that believable so offer option number two, but then bounce it back to number one since number two isn't that believable either...

Messages In This Thread
The Magic Tonsillectomy or Armstrong's Voodoo Science? - by Albert Doyle - 27-03-2014, 04:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Landis Says He Found Magic Bullet In Back Seat Brian Doyle 0 459 18-09-2023, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby Brian Doyle 21 3,268 24-08-2023, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Mili Cranor Demolishes the latest Pseudo Science on JFK Jim DiEugenio 3 9,224 04-06-2018, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  The Magic Scalp: Cranor vs Canal Jim DiEugenio 1 3,418 24-01-2017, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  John Armstrong's Milestone Essay: The FBI and the Framing of Oswald Jim DiEugenio 10 8,387 21-12-2016, 04:24 PM
  A message from John Armstrong Jim Hargrove 31 17,081 18-03-2016, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Armstrong blasts the mail order rifle "evidence" Jim Hargrove 30 16,626 23-02-2016, 06:10 AM
  Armstrong: Of Covert Ops, Fake Marines, of Classifieds, of Cabbages and Kings Jack White 32 17,361 22-11-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Police Magic at North Beckley Jim Hargrove 19 9,080 23-04-2015, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  1956: New Research by John Armstrong Jim Hargrove 2 3,289 11-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith