Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Magic Tonsillectomy or Armstrong's Voodoo Science?
Greg R Parker Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Greg R Parker Wrote:"What is the motive for either Marguerite..." Again, you are working on the premise of there having been 2 Marguerites. I was making no comment whatsoever about the gist of your post, but about how you (and others) depict these assumed doubles as historically proven. They are not.

As for the pharmacist... let's quote him accurately, okay? According to David, the pharmacist said surgery "would have" been a part of his practice. "Would have" is not the same as "was". It indicates a degree of assumption.

I wrote it. I know what I meant. I meant either (singular) Marguerite or Laza or FBI. I was making a comment about the gist of my post. That gist was that there was no motive to fabricate a tonsillectomy on the insurance form.

Capiche?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/either

"What is the motive for either Marguerite, Laza the insurance salesman, or FBI to fabricate such a claim?"

As can be seen, you have offered more than 2 choices. In your placement of "either", you have therefore suggested EITHER of two Marguerites, Laza, or the FBI...

Sorry if that is not what you meant, but that is most assuredly what you said.

I believe if we looked up the word "mule" in the dictionary, there may just be a picture of Greg beside it.

Albert explained precisely what he meant in his statement which, by the way is exactly how I interpreted his words, yet you still carry on with your silly argument.
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964

Messages In This Thread
The Magic Tonsillectomy or Armstrong's Voodoo Science? - by Bob Prudhomme - 04-04-2014, 07:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Landis Says He Found Magic Bullet In Back Seat Brian Doyle 0 459 18-09-2023, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Advancing Armstrong - Putting The Puzzle Pieces Together In The Lobby Brian Doyle 21 3,268 24-08-2023, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Mili Cranor Demolishes the latest Pseudo Science on JFK Jim DiEugenio 3 9,224 04-06-2018, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  The Magic Scalp: Cranor vs Canal Jim DiEugenio 1 3,418 24-01-2017, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  John Armstrong's Milestone Essay: The FBI and the Framing of Oswald Jim DiEugenio 10 8,388 21-12-2016, 04:24 PM
  A message from John Armstrong Jim Hargrove 31 17,081 18-03-2016, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  John Armstrong blasts the mail order rifle "evidence" Jim Hargrove 30 16,626 23-02-2016, 06:10 AM
  Armstrong: Of Covert Ops, Fake Marines, of Classifieds, of Cabbages and Kings Jack White 32 17,361 22-11-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Police Magic at North Beckley Jim Hargrove 19 9,080 23-04-2015, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  1956: New Research by John Armstrong Jim Hargrove 2 3,289 11-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith