Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lies of Colby: New Spartacus? McAdams...
I just took a look at the "new" Spartacus JFK page. I went through the McAdams thread among others. Someone quoted my show with Len Osanic about McAdams.

Well, Len Colby and Von Pein went off on this one.::face.palm::

Colby actually said that I indicated that McAdams initiated the whole affair.

Not true. And anyone who listens to the show will understand that. What I said was that a real inquiry should determine IF that was the case or if McAdams antics encouraged such a thing. And I explained what I meant by that.

The other thing was that McAdams should have gone to her dean if he had a complaint about Abbate's conduct. Rather than publicize it on his blog and expose her unfairly and inaccurately. As I said, by doing that, he was setting her up for ridicule and personal attacks.

How anyone could disagree with that eludes me. But see for yourself. They did.

As everyone knows Spartacus is trying to come back after a series of purges over a period of several years. It was actually shuttered by Simkin, but people like Jim Gordon though it was worth saving.

What I don't understand is this: If you really wanted to save the place, you would not repeat the errors of the past. The trolling Len Colby was one of the reasons DPF was started.

One of my informants gave me a load of Colby's background. I couldn't believe it. I stopped talking to him after this. One of the things he showed me is how Colby went to a sniper forum and asked them if the MLK kill shot was a tough shot. LOL

Of course they said no since it was from straight across the street at a relatively short distance. The problem was that the state's case had Ray standing on the rim of an old fashioned stand up bath tub, bent down and trying to get his rifle barrel through the window. That angle was so bad, that later the museum on the site moved the tub away from the wall. When Paris Match took a picture trying to simulate this, howls of laughter accompanied it.

Colby didn't think that was important.

Anyway, with Len Colby and David Von Pein there, good luck trying to rebuild. I don't think that makes up for losing RC Dunne, Dwayne Dunn and Martin Hay, among others.

As Santayana said, what we learn from history is that we don't learn from history.

Messages In This Thread
The Lies of Colby: New Spartacus? McAdams... - by Jim DiEugenio - 21-01-2015, 06:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ELEVATORS TELL NO LIES- podcast Richard Gilbride 1 308 22-02-2024, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  ELEVATORS TELL NO LIES Richard Gilbride 1 442 29-09-2023, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Gil Jesus Backs FBI Lies Against Important Witness Carolyn Arnold Brian Doyle 0 482 20-06-2023, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  McAdams gets new life Tom Bowden 3 16,279 11-07-2018, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  McAdams loses Round Two Jim DiEugenio 5 7,846 19-08-2017, 09:26 AM
  John McAdams and Marquette go to Court Jim DiEugenio 0 1,785 21-09-2016, 02:50 PM
  NEW RFK bio MUST have more Truthful Amazon reviews. THESE DO MATTER!!!! (Most lies aboutJFK) Nathaniel Heidenheimer 5 4,793 17-08-2016, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  FBI Lies..... Jim Hargrove 11 7,738 07-02-2016, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Nolan
  McAdams, JFK Facts, and "Moderation" Jim DiEugenio 67 21,423 03-10-2015, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  The Fiasco of Spartacus Jim DiEugenio 103 25,886 19-07-2015, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle