Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Judy Wood's Book 'Where Did The Towers Go?'
Lauren Johnson Wrote:Has anyone ever documented the existence of a DEW that could destroy huge buildings like WTC buildings?

No. If they exist at that power level it is kept secret. It is known that such devices for experimental purposes exist and that they have tried to develop weapons of this type, but to date officially none exist of any great power and I've not even heard of anyone claiming to have seen the effects of them or the weapons themselves beyond some programs that can apparently intercept and destroy missiles, tanks, persons, etc. The closest hint of anything along those lines were some of the speculation of what would be necessary for the 'Starwars' Program under Reagan and after - but the power needed to take out a missile or satellite in outer space is much much less than a building. Microwave and laser systems do exist that can focus on a small object and heat it up and thus destroy it. The largest admitted targets for directed energy weapons are missiles and planes [which one only has to destroy any small part of by heating/ablation to completely destroy/disable the object].

The power and size of such a weapon against the WTC towers is to me mind-boggling, and the holes seen in WTC 5 and 6 would almost have had to have come from directly above. If such weaponry existed, the use of conventional weapons would for the most part no longer be needed, except that they might still be cheaper. 911 and especially at the WTC remains unique in the difficulty to explain what happened and how it was made to happen. I can think of no other example worldwide that even comes close.

Some laser systems have been developed to destroy missiles etc. They are classified as to their range and power, but even if they work [as they are said to] to destroy a missile, that is perhaps one 10,000,000th the mass and energy needed to pulverize WTC sized buildings. This is why I think only nanothermite [and quite a lot of it] could do the bulk of the pulverization and destruction. However, that alone does not explain some anomalous things that happened on that day....... Each main tower weighed half a million TONS - and they were turned into fine dust with the exception of some of the larger steel beams. Doing the math, to pulverize all that, and almost instantly, takes a huge huge huge amount of energy. The energy calculations have been done, but I don't have them at my fingertips now. For sure, gravitational potential energy was insufficient by a very long shot - making the 'official version' not worth another thought.

Another problem with directed energy weaponry on 911 would be how to target only some of the WTC buildings, as the surrounding building were for the most part unscathed or only minimally damaged. Some were not damaged at all other than some small amount of broken windows. Yet another problem with DEW is what is known as 'blooming' - they become defocused or blocked by dust [they need clean air or better no air to operate well]. Obviously, once the towers began to explode there was a hell of a lot of dust that would block any such weapon targeting lower levels to make what we saw.

Wood is positing use of the Hutchinson effect - which to my thinking is a real effect and a very strange one at that [by normal standards](although MUCH fraudulent claims and videos on this are also to be found). However, as far as is publicly known this effect has only been demonstrated in small laboratory sized demonstrations. How one would scale that up to destroying one and a half million tons in ten seconds is beyond me. Also, the Hutchinson effect is strongest on electrically conductive materials such as metal and the WTC towers were mostly cement, furniture, drywall, etc. The % of metal can be calculated [I've seen the numbers and again don't have them with me], but are [I'm guessing here] maybe 15% or less by mass - and with the exception of the other facing of aluminum, hidden deep inside the building. The strongest evidence Wood makes for something beyond nanothermite are the huge vertical holes in smaller WTC buildings, the strange destruction patterns of cars in the area, the seeming disintegration in flight of falling pieces of the towers, the disappearance of the top section of one tower that detached and started to fall over, the shortness of the seismic event, the general lack of noise that should have been produced, and the huge number of persons who jumped or were thrown out of the buildings to their deaths. In these points she really has raised questions that even nanothermite advocates are hard-pressed to explain fully. The official version can't even begin to address any of those. It was one strange event for sure - but most people are totally unaware of this fact. In completely different ways, equally strange physical events happened at the Pentagon and Shanksville. Again, the official version can be totally dismissed.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Dr. Judy Wood's Book 'Where Did The Towers Go?' - by Peter Lemkin - 10-11-2017, 06:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anthrax Deception - by Graeme MacQueen - New Book on the Anthrax 'attacks'. Peter Lemkin 20 50,462 01-08-2019, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  CIA & Saudi Arabia Conspired to Keep 9/11 Details Secret - New Book David Guyatt 4 11,865 01-09-2018, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Seismic Evidence of Controlled Demolition of WTC Towers [all three] Peter Lemkin 0 4,040 12-01-2018, 09:59 AM
  New David Ray Griffin book forthcoming Anthony Thorne 0 8,191 27-06-2017, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Demolition Access to the WTC Towers Peter Lemkin 1 11,018 29-02-2016, 09:53 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Aircraft and the Twin Towers David Guyatt 30 19,425 13-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  ANOTHER 19 - a new book by Kevin Ryan Anthony Thorne 43 23,515 13-09-2014, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Demolition Access To The WTC Towers - Kevin Ryan Peter Lemkin 80 37,411 18-04-2014, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  A remarkable new book on 9/11 Anthony Thorne 30 20,382 20-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Another important interview and new book - Bollyn on Guns and Butter Peter Lemkin 0 2,533 06-09-2013, 08:17 PM