Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Prayer Man More Than Just A Fuzzy Picture
Pete Mellor has posted on the Education Forum that Bart Kamp has put out a new book entitled "Prayer Man More Than Just A Fuzzy Picture"...This is the Prayer Man hijacking network taking over the Education Forum and being allowed by the criminally-incompetent moderator James Gordon to post pro-Prayer Man posts right in the face of my evidence that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...Remember now people...James Gordon is getting away with the murder of posing himself as the superior judge here for whom I failed to pass muster while he ignores my highly intelligent proof that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton and allows one of the worst pernicious troll farms to infect JFK research - all under the guise of Education Forum administration, the definition of which is who Gordon bans and doesn't ban with his heavily-applied banning button...My correct Prayer Man proof had a special rule made for it by the Nazi tyrant Gordon pronouncing that neither myself or my evidence could ever be posted on the Education Forum...To this day Gordon refuses to explain why he is disallowing his membership access to the correct Prayer Man solution or why he is basically turning his Education Forum website over to Greg Parker's trolls...There is a giant elephant in the room here as well as an entire community marching naked down Main Street...It is incredible how cowardly the research community is...Instead of speaking up for me and my unfair banishment they stay silent and don't answer Mellor's post...They obey Gordon's academically-backwards edict and aid this movement towards wrong evidence...Gordon uses false accusations and false pronouncements of rules violations to avoid honestly accounting for why he disallows the correct solution for Prayer Man and encourages already-disproven evidence...

Kamp and the Prayer Man group could not have done this without the aid and assistance of the JFK Conspiracy research community and its moderators...That group has aided and abetted this affront to good research and legitimized Greg Parker's troll group by means of failure to respond...Staying quiet while your research community is being invalidated by trolls, shoddy researchers, and cranks like Parker, is equal to consent and there is no excuse for it no matter how much Jim DiEugenio approves...There's not one person brave enough to stand up and say "What about Brian Doyle's evidence that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton?"...

Messages In This Thread
Prayer Man More Than Just A Fuzzy Picture - by Brian Doyle - 04-08-2023, 05:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Proof Prayer Man Is Sarah Stanton Brian Doyle 0 21 07-05-2024, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bart Kamp's Dallas Conference Prayer Man Presentation Brian Doyle 0 258 28-11-2023, 03:41 PM
  Current Education Forum Prayer Man Thread Brian Doyle 1 387 31-10-2023, 03:24 PM
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 322 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 360 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 640 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  Chris Davidson Ends Prayer Man Issue On MacRae's Forum Brian Doyle 1 393 02-10-2023, 04:38 PM
  Bart Kamp's 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture' Book Brian Doyle 1 338 27-09-2023, 03:30 PM
  Morley Praises Kamp But Avoids Mentioning Prayer Man Brian Doyle 1 357 09-09-2023, 06:02 PM
  Prayer Woman Facebook Albert Doyle 2 5,204 16-04-2017, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle