Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Positional Disinformation: re the currently INCREDIBLY well selling Lies My Teacher Told ME and JFK
Will do and was planning on it, Jim. Problem is the sewage is just so bad one could write books about it and many people would be absolutely correct in saying the book doesn't deserve a serious response.

But the problem is its targeted at the McLeftists-- a term I prefer to real leftist because the net effect of The Barsamians and Foundation Friends is to segment and firewall the political spectrum so that all dissent is marketed into centripetal dissent that will never effect and THREATEN TO TAKE MASS READERS AWAY FROM MSM, BELIEF IN THE OLD OUTDATED MODEL OF POWER (CHECKS AND BALANCES) ETC.

And the problem is that this book is selling like hotcakes because its being pushed by corporate media reviews such as NYT USA Today etc. Moreover all the under 50 or over 50 and lobotomized crowds are calling this book leftist which only reinforces the false dichotomy of cultural McLeftism v MSM. In fact, as we know, this relationship is symbiotic. Utterly, were we to look at McGeorge Bundy's redirection of the Ford Foundation's utters in 1966.

Short and long of it is we need more MEDIA ACTIVISTS OUT THERE denouncing this book and putting other reviews on Amazon. I am a veritable botched-sociologist (the only sociologists I trust) of Amazon. They DO make a difference. People rush to judgement about their worth because they are generalizing about one or two reviews which are quickly off the front page of a mass corporate-pushed book like this.

History is being rewritten with the left pixels of the right wing corporate media. That's where the Great Erase is happening. Anyone who cares about history and wants to prevent Greater Ociania has to make a commitment to not only exchange information with those who already are researching the assassinations but also to those younger at whom today's increasingly sophisticated propaganda techniques are aimed. Without that younger blood history dies and Chomsky marketeers have won.

-------

Check out this lil jem..

"
This account reverses leader and led. In reality, Kennedy initially tried to stop the march and sent his vice-president to Norway to keep him away from it because he felt Lyndon Johnson was too procivil rights. Even Arthur
238 LIES MY TEACHER TOLD ME
Schlesinger, Jr., a Kennedy partisan, has dryly noted that "the best spirit of
60 Kennedy was largely absent from the racial deliberations of his presidency." I wouldn't care but this is the ONLY NONFICTION YOUNGSTER ARE READING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(VERY SLIGHT EXAGGERATION) what is to be DONE?

Messages In This Thread
Positional Disinformation: re the currently INCREDIBLY well selling Lies My Teacher Told ME and JFK - by Nathaniel Heidenheimer - 02-07-2015, 03:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ELEVATORS TELL NO LIES- podcast Richard Gilbride 1 201 22-02-2024, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  ELEVATORS TELL NO LIES Richard Gilbride 1 340 29-09-2023, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Gil Jesus Backs FBI Lies Against Important Witness Carolyn Arnold Brian Doyle 0 385 20-06-2023, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Write Amazon reviews of new Zapruder Book. NOW! It is selling Nathaniel Heidenheimer 3 3,596 25-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  NEW RFK bio MUST have more Truthful Amazon reviews. THESE DO MATTER!!!! (Most lies aboutJFK) Nathaniel Heidenheimer 5 4,603 17-08-2016, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  FBI Lies..... Jim Hargrove 11 7,443 07-02-2016, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Nolan
  The Lies of Colby: New Spartacus? McAdams... Jim DiEugenio 104 29,011 26-07-2015, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Ford finally told the Truth Jim DiEugenio 10 5,402 19-06-2015, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  The Most Important Error the FBI told the Warren Commission about the Rifle Bob Prudhomme 49 14,850 23-01-2015, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  Our government kills, then lies about it, and finally covers it up. Scott Kaiser 5 3,067 04-11-2014, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser