Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened
Quote:lol [Image: default_wink.png] Me thinks he (Doyle) doth protest too much. [Image: default_wink.png]

The Education Forum isn't credible or competent. When someone who offers the better arguments is viciously banned they don't complain and then when that person is unable to defend themselves they mock him. Alistair Briggs doesn't notice that Stancak never answered my last post to him before I was banned without explanation by the coward James Gordon. No problem for these people who mock instead of acknowledging good evidence.

The problem here is the Education Forum members don't protest enough when Stancak and Kamp offer easily refuted garbage information. Kamp is desperately trying to limit the only reference to Sarah Stanton's location to Pauline Sanders quote putting her on the east side of the steps. However if you look at Sanders' statement it doesn't have any qualifying information associated with it. The reason Kamp trying to restrict all references to Stanton's location to Pauline Sanders' statement is because he is desperately trying to eliminate Stanton as a candidate for Prayer Man.

If you look at Frazier's 6th Floor Museum statement from 2013 it has much more qualifying information that allows us to judge Stanton's location. Just as I predicted, while Kamp is quoting me from this thread on the Education Forum, he ignored this information because he knew it refuted him so he dishonestly did not mention it because he is not honestly offering objective information to the public. Kamp is a weaseling fraud who is deliberately omitting information that disproves his Murphy thesis. There can be no doubt that the Pauline Sanders statement offers no orienting information as far as time and place. Frazier's 2013 statement, however, offers some very specific orienting detail that makes it the much more meaningful reference to Sarah Stanton's location. What do Alistair Briggs and Bart Kamp do? They totally ignore it while they ask people to take them seriously as Prayer Man analysts.

What Kamp is deliberately ignoring is the fact Frazier very clearly says that he was talking to "Sarah" when Calvery ran up shouting the president had been shot. Frazier said he did not hear what the running woman said so he asked Sarah and Sarah told him "I think she said the president has been shot". If you look at the Dunkel clip you can see the running woman is approaching the portal exactly at the time the infamous Darnell frame of Prayer Man was taken. In that frame you can see Frazier is facing Prayer Man as if talking. What Frazier's 2013 statement does is give very precise orientation to the exact time and place that he was talking to Sarah. There's zero doubt whatsoever that the precise time and place where Frazier was talking to Sarah was right when the Darnell frame was taken. I have mentioned this over and over and the mockers on the Education Forum have completely ignored it even though it is the irrefutable final proof on Prayer Man that proves it is Sarah Stanton beyond a doubt.

I don't know who this asshole Alistair Briggs is but while mocking me he ignores the entire intelligent argument I'm making while pretending to be a serious debater. These evidentiary scofflaws are protected by a miserable coward and crook who prevents what is the best argument and information on the subject from being posted on the Education Forum while having the balls to say he is moderating for quality of information. Gordon is obviously a crook who is strictly moderating for his favored Murphy posters and doesn't have the intellect to judge my offerings. Gordon is enforcing a lower standard and preventing a serious issue from finally being resolved, forcing the community to listen to the lesser offerings of persons ignoring the better proof.

Bart Kamp is a weaseling coward and offerer of deliberately false information. There's no doubt that of the two sources, Frazier's 2013 statement is the vastly superior as far as determining Sarah Stanton's location in the portal. Additionally, Larry Trotter showed that Stanton herself said she was in a location where she could not see the limousine. The eastern portal has a perspective where the limousine was fully visible. The west side of the portal where Prayer Man is standing could not see the limousine when Kennedy was shot. So Larry has offered a reinforcing statement from Stanton herself that, once again, Kamp and his Murphy mob deal with by ignoring. They also ignore that many members can see wide hips on Prayer Man - indicating a woman's hips. Frazier further said Sarah was heavy-set (meaning a person whose hips would be visibly wide). Kamp reacts to this by lying and saying Miller and I are the only two who can see this, and the others let Kamp get away with it. These people love bullshit unending conversation. They don't like final resolutions based on intelligent evidence.

This information should be on the Education Forum where it could challenge the pro-Murphy liars in a place where they would be forced to answer it. The only reason it isn't is because of a criminal fraud and intellectual coward named James Gordon who deliberately censors it because he is aware of its impact on his favored posters. The JFK Assassination research community are like Welsher gamblers who when the person they patronized, condescended to, and censored cleans their clocks with the real evidence, what the do is ignore his winning hand, have a corrupted sheriff falsely accuse him and then boot him out of the bar and keep playing as if nothing happened. If they pull dirty tricks to Welsh on a bet is OK with them as long as they all pretend not to notice. On Prayer Man the JFK Community are Welshers just as bad as the Warren Commission.

Watch them ignore this and honor Kamp's lie about Pauline Sanders putting Stanton on the east side of the portal. OK with them and they'll grab the winner's pot and keep playing.

Messages In This Thread
Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened - by Albert Doyle - 18-03-2017, 06:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 1,344 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,435 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter Jim DiEugenio 255 227,718 29-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 9,405 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,880 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 16,946 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,962 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  what happened to gary shaw? Edwin Ortiz 24 25,202 21-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Does anyone know what happened to the other Kleins rifles? David Josephs 0 2,063 14-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Rachel Maddow admits Vietnam war only happened because JFK was assassinated Tracy Riddle 32 12,105 18-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Ken Garretson