Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is James Chaney Looking Back at?
In the famous Altgens 6 photo below, motorcycle officer James Chaney appears to be looking over his left shoulder at JFK. Of course, this is impossible, as the Zapruder film shows no motorcycle beside the limo.

[Image: Altgens6extremeclose-up.jpg]

However, if you feel strongly that Chaney is ahead of JFK, watch the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gcAQNunbM

In this interview, Chaney tells the reporter he passed JFK's limo and went ahead to inform Chief Curry, in the lead car, of JFK's wounds. This is not seen in the Zapruder film either, nor in this still from the Nix film.

[Image: Hargis_Martin.jpg]

Nor do we see a motorcycle, in Altgens' last photo, between JFK's limo and the lead car. When did Chaney pass the limo?

[Image: Altgens%2B%2528Large%2529.jpg]
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964
[Image: image001.gif]

James Chaney on left. If Chaney stopped with the other three motorcycles, as seen in the Nix film, while JFK's limo sped away, how did Chaney make it this far ahead of the limo?
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Bob Prudhomme Wrote:In the famous Altgens 6 photo below, motorcycle officer James Chaney appears to be looking over his left shoulder at JFK. Of course, this is impossible, as the Zapruder film shows no motorcycle beside the limo.

[Image: Altgens6extremeclose-up.jpg]

This positioning should be relatively easy to recreate and confirm the actual position of the motorcycle.
Correction: It has been pointed out to me that of the three lead motorcycles shown entering the Stemmons Freeway ahead of the limo, Chaney is not the man on the right. This man's name was Grey, and Chaney was left behind at the Triple Underpass.

These three motorcycle patrolmen are the original three seen making the turn onto Elm St. at the beginning of the Zapruder film.

Bob, Mind telling the non-JFK researchers like me, for example, what is the significance of your question? I take that this is a conversation that is ongoing, and what is at stake?

Just from my POV, Chaney is behind JFK and I have no idea what he is looking at.

For all I know, he had been looking at the Babushka Lady, and had been thinking, 'Hey, she looks familiar.'

But seriously, I don't know what is at stake.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:Bob, Mind telling the non-JFK researchers like me, for example, what is the significance of your question? I take that this is a conversation that is ongoing, and what is at stake?

Just from my POV, Chaney is behind JFK and I have no idea what he is looking at.

For all I know, he had been looking at the Babushka Lady, and had been thinking, 'Hey, she looks familiar.'

But seriously, I don't know what is at stake.

I'm a JFK researcher, and I also don't 'get' the reasoning for the question that seems to be begging an answer. I find that an odd way to present a topic, personally. If you have a theory - tell it.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Hello Lauren

Did you watch the interview with James Chaney?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gcAQNunbM

In this interview, Chaney claims to look back over his left shoulder at JFK at the first shot. He then claims to look back over his left shoulder at JFK at the sound of the second shot, and sees JFK struck in the face.

As you are likely aware, the Zapruder film does not show Chaney anywhere near the right side of the limo, yet we are able to see Chaney beside the limo in Altgens 6, just as he claimed.

And, therein lies the problem.

The photo is compressed so Chaney is where the Nix photo shows him. From his body posture and situation I would say he's waiting for the Secret Service reaction. In a way this is good evidence of a slow response by the SS.

If you look at Chaney's interview he's saying the first shot missed.
Chaney also said he looked back over his left shoulder at JFK at the first shot and again, at the second shot. Do you think he was lying?

Depends what he meant by "looked back". Your guess is as good as mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmz4lz6l8Fs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Landis Says He Found Magic Bullet In Back Seat Brian Doyle 0 276 18-09-2023, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 723 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale The Moderators 69 361,500 04-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  The James Wilcott affidavit and deposition Jim DiEugenio 0 1,914 12-11-2019, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 7,032 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Is James McCord dead? Jim DiEugenio 22 12,269 18-05-2019, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  James powell redux Richard Gilbride 0 2,265 26-01-2019, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  James Curtis Jenkins at the Lancer conference Daniel Gallup 2 4,704 27-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Lisa Pease on James Angleton Jim DiEugenio 7 9,032 07-03-2018, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  James Lateer's THE THREE BARONS: THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART OF THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION Anthony Thorne 22 21,607 23-01-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: James Lateer