Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim DiEugenio reviews Ed Souza's Undeniable Truths
Cliff Varnell Wrote:Thank you much, David!

Now you know I think the ice flechette is a decent possibility for the throat wound... or it may have been something that did not "melt away" and is the reason for the enlarged trach wound... they had to get it out of there before anyone would have a chance to find it which did not leave them the time to properly work on the skull... or maybe they got started and Humes et al finished the job...

You are aware Cliff that the FBI acknowledges that the SS told them they not only had CE399 but that a bullet was lodged behind JFK's ear... this memo is written DURING the autopsy and the FBI was making plans to acquire this bullet too.

We have the Johnson bullet, the Todd bullet, the 7.65 envelope, the use of sabots, the manhole cover bullet and on and on... there were well more than a few bullets in evidence at one time yet they all seemd to have faded into history.

As to the actual physical evidence of the body... If the process of probing the wounds was hidden, Sandra Spencer & Knudsen hidden, the bullets removed hidden (per O'Connor via Stringer I think said the removed a bullet from the intercostals on the right side) and no recrod of the opening of the neck or upper torso, yet we know this was done... is it really hard to fathem that the body contained other holes from the back? (or out the back from a frontal shot?)

Not that the Thorasic level hole was not there or even added later.... but who really knows what happened between 6:40 and 8pm in that Morgue other than the men who did it?

My suggestion has always been to only look at the Evidence as it relates to the Conspiracy, not the Crime... The Evidence IS the Conspiracy...
Understanding that makes it so much easier to create a POV from which to learn from this inadvertent evidence.

I've asked repeatedly if there is any one item of authentic evidence of the assassination and completely forgot that the jacket and shirt are such items.

Jim - we are not IGNORING the physical evidence, just putting it in the proper perspective and context.

Can you name any other physical evidence which is indicative of what happened during the assassination rather than describing the conspiracy?

Respectfully
DJ
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
Jim DiEugenio reviews Ed Souza's Undeniable Truths - by David Josephs - 30-06-2015, 04:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jim DiEugenio: Not to be Trusted Richard Gilbride 23 2,548 09-08-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DiEugenio On "The Loser's Club" Brian Doyle 0 403 30-12-2023, 07:06 PM
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 531 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 967 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  DiEugenio Gives Reference To ROKC Troll Farm And Kamp Brian Doyle 0 540 09-08-2023, 03:02 PM
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 719 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,359 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 7,786 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Denial of Justice reviewed by Jim DiEugenio Jim DiEugenio 4 4,106 23-05-2019, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  John Newman special section: Reviews and Excerpts Jim DiEugenio 4 4,681 08-03-2019, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford