Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lifton attacks Fetzer over 9/11 and Israeli Complicity
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
James H. Fetzer Wrote:A member of Scholars some time back did a study of the nineteen passengers who allegedly made calls from the planes (which David Ray Griffin has now shown were all faked) in relation to the Social Security Death Index and the 9/11 Survivors Fund. Only one of their names appeared on the index and none of their survivors had secured money from the fund.

Ted Olson, our former Solicitor General, has observed that he could think of infinitely many reasons for the government to lie to the people. Even the FBI has confirmed that none of the alleged calls from Barbara. There was a flurry of reports at one point of her having been arrested in Europe, but I was not intrigued by her story at that point in time and did not follow them.

I have done programs on the alleged "witnesss" in New York and at the Pentagon, which turn out to be virtually worthless. The first was with Andrew Johnson of the UK, who studied the 500 witness reports that The New York Times has collated. The second was a three-part series, with Mike Sparks, who evaluates equipment that companies are proposing be purchased by the military.

He is quite a brilliant guy and you can find those interviews archived on my radio program at http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com. He is inclined to believe that the woman Olson has now married--one "Lady Booth"--may actually be Barbara after undergoing plastic surgery, a conjecture we are attempting to check out.

I sent a couple of links about the passengers, but if the flights were faked, then of course the passengers were faked, too. The attitudes of survivors of the plane passengers is completely different than of the WTC victims. Uniike the WTC victims, they seem to have almost no interest in the case and don't want to be bothered--with the exception of a small band which is pursuing justice in the court in New York.

There the situation is quite bizarre. Judge Hellerstein, who has played a key roll in all the post-9/11 legal proceedings, reversed judicial procedure to have damages considered before liability, which is absurd. Awards are a function of (percentage of) liability times damages, but it appears as if he does not want the airlines to have to testify.

There has been no NTSB investigation of any of these crashes. The initial manifests released by CNN on 9/11 not only show no names of any of the alleged terrorists but no Arabic names. They have subsequently been subject to manipulation, as the last two links I originally provided show. So we don't really know but the situation is extremely odd.

Several years ago while abord a flight to PA there was a newspaper article that listed and gave brief descriptions of all the dead. Both in the planes and in the buildings. As well as commentary from relatives. At dinner last night my attorney husband told me that the victims were compensated. (Except of course the ones who are fighting for justice and would not be paid off to keep quiet)
I agree the situation is beyond "odd". Like "finding" Atta's passport laying on the ground. That was my first clue that this was not what it appeared to be. So of the 19 "callers" they don't show up as even dead on Social Security lists? (Except one). That is most troubling. But is Tod (sp) Beamer's wife just a liar? Certainly the "call" from the son to the mother giving his full name was not at all credible. "You believe me don't you Mom?" And the Judge's behavior is also most odd. Perhaps he and the airlines stitulated to of liability, leaving only the question of damages. Something I have never seen, but the only civil law I do is child protective services.
Dawn

Dawn...people's minds are easily manipulated in traumatic situations.
The things you quote have much more depth to them than you present.
Do not believe what you read about "victims".

If there were no planes, witnesses could not have seen planes. There
is no forensic evidence of planes.

Thanks.

Jack

Messages In This Thread
Lifton attacks Fetzer over 9/11 and Israeli Complicity - by Mark Stapleton - 07-06-2010, 02:47 PM
Lifton attacks Fetzer over 9/11 and Israeli Complicity - by Jack White - 25-06-2010, 05:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale The Moderators 69 361,592 04-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  The Mellon Foundation attacks Jim Garrison Anthony Thorne 4 13,978 14-09-2018, 02:11 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Clay Shaw’s “Centro Mondiale Commerciale” and its Israeli connections Paz Marverde 43 41,642 15-05-2018, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Clay Shaw’s Centro Mondiale Commerciale and its Israeli connections Paz Marverde 1 10,581 03-12-2017, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Epstein attacks Stone and Snowden in credulous Hwd Reporter article Joseph McBride 7 4,357 20-09-2016, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Has Lifton Cracked The Case? Albert Doyle 35 22,919 03-04-2016, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The Decline and Fall of Jim Fetzer Jim DiEugenio 132 66,337 18-03-2016, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Are H&L website attacks Voodoo Research? Jim Hargrove 0 2,116 26-03-2014, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  From James Fetzer's Group - for those interested Adele Edisen 5 3,386 08-06-2013, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  Fetzer gets a listing in Urban Dictionary: 'Fetzering' is a term for talking balls. Seamus Coogan 83 19,207 26-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Last Post: John Mooney