Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFK Conference: James DiEugenio made clear how Foreign Policy changed after November 22, 1963
Jim D on Democratic Underground[URL="http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023964436"]

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023964436[/URL]
Isn't it amazing Marlene how there are trolls even on this site?

This stopbush guy is real ringer.
People should keep posting on this sight. There is no way this site should give an inch of ground NOW, with all the evidence on our side. This group is a key group of opinion makers. Tons of CTKA sites should be posted on this thread. All 7 or 8 of the lates Vietnam 1960-65 books amazon threads should be posted. SHOW them just how isolated and insane what is PRESENTED as normal really is now!

I would do it myself but i was booted off DU a while back by the thought police.

Last night I posted the Democracy Now interview WITH THAT GREAT PART FROM THE AMERICAN U PROFESSOR AT 37:40 SECONDS UNTIL 43 MINUTES OR SO… CAN THAT BE MADE INTO A SEPARATE YOUTUBE. ONE OF THE BEST BRIEF OVERVIEWS I HAVE EVER SEEN AND COMING FROM A N AMERICAN U HISTORY PROFESSOR IT REALLY COULD WIN OVER THE MIDDLE.

Tonight I am posting the David Talbot interview on a hundred different Facebook groups. Think what we could accomplish if there were more SPREADERS??? think of the multiplier effect. …
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Isn't it amazing Marlene how there are trolls even on this site?

This stopbush guy is real ringer.

Yup, matter of fact I posted a link to the app on another thread about the assassination and they closed the thread because you are not aloud to discuss conspiracies! DU, no conspiracies! What a crock of crap.
Over at Daily CIA (whoops, Daily Kos), they used to forbid any discuss of 9/11 conspiracy theories. I don't know if that's still the policy. It's all about keeping people distracted with the puppet show of partisan politics.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:Over at Daily CIA (whoops, Daily Kos), they used to forbid any discuss of 9/11 conspiracy theories. I don't know if that's still the policy. It's all about keeping people distracted with the puppet show of partisan politics.

Thing is though that DU does discuss conspiracies - they were on Michael Hastings killing with about 5 seconds of the crash.
Brethren, I was there for Jim's foreign policy presentation at the 2013 Wecht Conference. I was fantastic, unbelievable in depth research and it ended with a standing ovation. Only Cyril Wecht, Robert Tannenbaum and Mark Lane received SO's at the conference ~ could be wrong.
Anthony DeFiore Wrote:Brethren, I was there for Jim's foreign policy presentation at the 2013 Wecht Conference. I was fantastic, unbelievable in depth research and it ended with a standing ovation. Only Cyril Wecht, Robert Tannenbaum and Mark Lane received SO's at the conference ~ could be wrong.

Congratulations to Jim D for his well received presentation on a central issue in the case.

Shame on Cyril Wecht for going on TV after the first day and claiming that one bullet caused both JFK's throat and back wounds.

What a horrible lie.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jim DiEugenio: Not to be Trusted Richard Gilbride 19 822 4 hours ago
Last Post: Alan Ford
  DiEugenio On "The Loser's Club" Brian Doyle 0 227 30-12-2023, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bart Kamp's Dallas Conference Prayer Man Presentation Brian Doyle 0 247 28-11-2023, 03:41 PM
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 348 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 621 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 720 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
  DiEugenio Gives Reference To ROKC Troll Farm And Kamp Brian Doyle 0 338 09-08-2023, 03:02 PM
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 473 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  Allen Dulles at The Harvard Law Forum (13 December,1963) Paul Rigby 1 3,049 04-05-2020, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,142 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio