Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Oliver Stone/Jim DiEugenio interview on Black Op Radio
http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2014.html
Terrific interview. Thanks for posting. Garrison and Stone are such heroes to me. And of course Prouty. I too avoided all the 50th anniversary propaganda. Even when Stone would be on some show I knew he'd be totally censored. Especially by hacks like Brokaw.

Jim have you or Len ever done Coast to Coast? It has such a wide audience and 11/22 is always dedicated to conspiracy truth.

Dawn
I did Coast to Coast on the 49th anniversary for Destiny Betrayed.

They did not have me back for the 50th.

Don't ask me why.
It's important to point out Stone was mostly accurate in his movie. He's a little shy on this and should tell his critics to go **************.

Oliver's audio was a little weak.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:I did Coast to Coast on the 49th anniversary for Destiny Betrayed.

They did not have me back for the 50th.

Don't ask me why.
Well you were in Dallas after all so it may have been a bit difficult Smile
I also think they get different people each year. I usually miss much of it due to SLEEP.
Albert I did not think it was weak. Do you mean the sound quality or what he said?
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Albert I did not think it was weak. Do you mean the sound quality or what he said?

Sound quality. The hero Oliver Stone is quite strong on what he believes (which is why the liars edited him so badly).
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Albert I did not think it was weak. Do you mean the sound quality or what he said?

Sound quality. The hero Oliver Stone is quite strong on what he believes (which is why the liars edited him so badly).

Hero he is, and quite courageous. JMO.::thumbsup::

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Oliver Stone (at 23:11): (emphasis added by me).

"I think Jim DiEugenio's book "Reclaiming Parkland" is really the up-to-date Bible of deconstructing the Bugliosi book which is necessary because that is extremely...it's a prosecution manual. But we needed Jim's book and very few people know about this book. I keep talking about it. I love "JFK and the Unspeakable" but I think this is state-of-the-art right now. "Reclaiming Parkland" takes apart everything. It goes back to the original evidence."

I agree with Mr. Stone. "Reclaiming Parkland" is the most important JFK book I've read. I think it's more important than "Destiny Betrayed", for the reason Oliver Stone stated.

"Reclaiming Parkland" is probably not for the beginner (I'm just a novice myself but reading 'Destiny Betrayed' and 'Not in your Lifetime" gave me some background I needed to approach "Reclaiming Parkland").

If Bugliosi's book is "for the ages", so is "Reclaiming Parkland", for exactly the reason Stone stated. It's necessary. It is state of the art. It is the Bible for deconstructing Bugliosi.

I would never have bought "Reclaiming Parkland" based on the title. I thought it was about a dud movie, Tom Hanks or some trivial stuff. But when I heard it was a detailed rebuttal of Bugliosi - I bought it that same day.

It is the best book I've read of JFK thus far. I look forward to reading reviews of "Reclaiming Parkland" at McAdams'
site or from any of the Coincidence Theory writers. I doubt there will be many forthcoming. JDE's book is devastating argument. It's persuasive.
Marc Ellis Wrote:Oliver Stone (at 23:11): (emphasis added by me).

"I think Jim DiEugenio's book "Reclaiming Parkland" is really the up-to-date Bible of deconstructing the Bugliosi book which is necessary because that is extremely...it's a prosecution manual. But we needed Jim's book and very few people know about this book. I keep talking about it. I love "JFK and the Unspeakable" but I think this is state-of-the-art right now. "Reclaiming Parkland" takes apart everything. It goes back to the original evidence."

You really can't buy that sort of advertising Jim. Lovely to see.

Marc Ellis Wrote:I would never have bought "Reclaiming Parkland" based on the title. I thought it was about a dud movie, Tom Hanks or some trivial stuff. But when I heard it was a detailed rebuttal of Bugliosi - I bought it that same day.

Yeah, I thought it quite good at the time and with the movie coming out and all and the cover was good but it might do with a name change to make it more clear. Any chance of the publishers doing that now Jim? Or do you think best left as is?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
It wasn't my idea to call it that.

They gave me a list of five titles to choose from.

I chose Refuting Bugliosi.

Well, I got overruled. Of course, no one knew Parkland would bomb as bad as it did.

Do you know how much Oliver liked the book?

He wanted me to get the rights back and republish it with a new title.

Maybe for the trade paper we can retitle it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jim DiEugenio: Not to be Trusted Richard Gilbride 19 932 25-04-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Victoria Adams Interview By Mort Sahl 1966 Brian Doyle 1 269 05-01-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DiEugenio On "The Loser's Club" Brian Doyle 0 230 30-12-2023, 07:06 PM
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 351 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 625 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  DiEugenio Gives Reference To ROKC Troll Farm And Kamp Brian Doyle 0 345 09-08-2023, 03:02 PM
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 475 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  Oliver Stone interview Milo Reech 0 1,196 27-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Jeffries' Frazier interview Richard Gilbride 1 1,240 11-10-2021, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Oliver Stone: NY Times Jim DiEugenio 0 1,989 13-07-2020, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio