Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim DiEugenio on The Devil's Chessboard
Anthony Thorne Wrote:The above rang a bell as I'd just read this Robin Ramsay piece a few days earlier. Baer has been outspoken about a number of issues, but I'd take that recent confession with a grain of salt.

http://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/free/l...bridge.pdf

[scroll down to the 'Global Research' entry]

Quote:If you're reading this there's a good chance you have also looked at the site Global Research. Lots of good people have essays on that site and I agree with most of its positions. And yet I never quite trust it. There is so much material on it, unless there is an army of people working for it - of which there is no evidence - there is no way most of it can be edited or checked. There's not enough quality control.

Evidently no-one at Global Research thought it surprising that Baer was talking in this startling way, nor thought it worth a Google search before posting it. As I said: not enough quality control.

Yep, quality control problem. Shoestring budget and staff. Not the first time I've seen it there too. Pretty sure I actually posted that article too! Wonder who is pushing Baer? And why? No doubt millions were spent to destabilise Yugoslavia though. Others have covered this as well. Doing the same now in Ukraine too.

Quote:
Mark DePue: Okay. You've gone through an awful lot in your life. You contributed so much to your country. What lessons would you like to pass on to future generations about your own experiences about the Korean War?

Allen Macy Dulles: Well, I had so little experience there that I don't have very much of an idea to pass along to add to other people.

Mark DePue: Okay. Would you have any advice for future generations, or wisdom to pass along?

Allen Macy Dulles: Well nothing in particular that I can think of.

Mark DePue: Okay. How about anything else you'd like to say? Any closing comments on your part?

Allen Macy Dulles: No. I don't think so.

Mark DePue:
Well, I want to thank you very much, Mr. Dulles, for this

Allen Macy Dulles: Thank you very much.

Mark DePue: It's important for us to hear these kinds of stories, to get an appreciation of what things were really like firsthand. It's an important piece of history, and I really appreciate your taking the time to do this with me.

Allen Macy Dulles: Well, as I said, one thing, the really basic fact that I had never realized was that Allen Welsh Dulles was a German spy.

Mark DePue:
Okay. Well, again, thanks very much, Mr. Dulles, and it's been a pleasure.

Allen Macy Dulles: Well, thank you.

:Point::Laugh:What a useless interviewer if he signed off after that.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Jim DiEugenio on The Devil's Chessboard - by Magda Hassan - 06-01-2016, 04:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jim DiEugenio: Not to be Trusted Richard Gilbride 23 2,555 09-08-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DiEugenio On "The Loser's Club" Brian Doyle 0 404 30-12-2023, 07:06 PM
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 534 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 967 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  DiEugenio Gives Reference To ROKC Troll Farm And Kamp Brian Doyle 0 542 09-08-2023, 03:02 PM
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 721 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,362 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 7,799 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Denial of Justice reviewed by Jim DiEugenio Jim DiEugenio 4 4,111 23-05-2019, 10:35 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Critiques CNN's American Dynasties Jim DiEugenio 0 14,053 20-07-2018, 09:40 PM