Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Op Radio OUTS McDingbat (Jim DiEugenio guest)
Folks go check out the last two shows. 645 and 644 in the Black Op Radio archives.

http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2013.html

No room left for wiggle by McDingbat.
Exposed as LIAR, but we knew that, right?
Worse a disinfo asset of the extreme right swastika bearing idiots.
But we knew that too didn't we?
==========================
Hitler
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON
Theres an especially hilarious part of the interview where Jim talks about how McAdams pushes this totally bizarre right wing, voodoo economics talking point aboug how the country is doing so much better now than it did before Raygun ( economically speaking).

Im 60 years old. I remember the late 1960s and early 1970s when getting a decent paying job with only a high school diploma was not unusual. I remember when those jobs paid enough to pay a months rent with approximately one weeks wages.

To claim that the pre 1980 economy was worse than the post 1980 economy ( in terms of the post war period) is absolute crazy talk. McAdams spouts the classic propaganda that you hear on hate radio with its idolization of Raygun and that is some ingnorant bs.
How about posting the transcript of the debate between Jim DiEugenio and McDingbat?
I DLed the word docs.
The folks not yet aware of what the agenda of McDingbat is may find this transcript quite revealing.
Repeatedly he refers to "evidence" we now know is bogus or flat proven to be BS.
As example the "neutron activation" crap known to be manufactured junk to deceive the unknowing.
Maybe a new thread of the transcripts?
Just asking Jim.

You did a masterful job stripping the Emperor's minion of his clothes.
A naked McDingbat ....
==============
FRANCIS BACON
JIM D Where is the printed part II of McAdams. AT CTKA, I think the link is mislabled. It leads to the Ron Rosenbaum article.

We should bring pressure on PBS by posting about this horrible Nova show they are going to spew out there. If a lot of people post the McAdams pieces it can piss on the kindling before PBS launches their propaganda fire.
Steve Minnerly Wrote:Theres an especially hilarious part of the interview where Jim talks about how McAdams pushes this totally bizarre right wing, voodoo economics talking point aboug how the country is doing so much better now than it did before Raygun ( economically speaking).

Im 60 years old. I remember the late 1960s and early 1970s when getting a decent paying job with only a high school diploma was not unusual. I remember when those jobs paid enough to pay a months rent with approximately one weeks wages.

To claim that the pre 1980 economy was worse than the post 1980 economy ( in terms of the post war period) is absolute crazy talk. McAdams spouts the classic propaganda that you hear on hate radio with its idolization of Raygun and that is some ingnorant bs.
The pre 1980 economy was much worse for 1 % of the population than it is today. Big Grin
Nathaniel, part 2 is up now.

The pre 1980 economy was much worse for 1 % of the population than it is today.

LOL, poor things.

But that is what McAdams is all about. Please, everyone should click through on the links is Part 2, they are all excellent. The Heartland Institute tells us all we need to know about the man. And Joseph Cannon's video on them is priceless.

The world of John McAdams is one in which corporations would rule America, there would be no middle class, the poor would sleep on streets and park benches, there would be no public schools, no unions, no help for minorities, and the USA would crush all Third World movements who want to control their own resources and destinies. In other words, it was the opposite of where Kennedy was headed.

And that is why he does what he does.

Why PBS would be in bed with a guy like this is simply stunning.
Jim while I agree with your suggestion that we all call the PBS dude in charge of this show, I ALSO suggest that we post both McAdams Articles everywhere with a brief intro BRIGING INTO IT FOR THE NEWBIES ABOUT "WHY IS PBS GIVING TO MUCH TIME TO THIS EXTREME RIGHTISTS WHO IS OPPOSED BY NEARLY EVERY ACADEMIC HISTORIAN WRITING SINCE 1992 ON THE JFK ASSASSINATION AND JFK'S PROGRESS IN ENDING THE VIETNAM WAR AND, INDEED , THE ENTIRE COLD WAR... or some slightly --but only slightly -- less exuberant incantation. It is too late for letter writing and court room STRATEGIC TIME WASTING. More eyes need to see the problem so PBS credibility becomes weaponized. I know you get that, to some degree, but not others.

One thing I found encouraging was Len's ASKING listeners for help spreading the 50 reasons. That is critical. If you have a mic IT MUST BE USED reciprocally to build growth with grass roots activists. You and Len, have the only mic we are ever going to really have any time soon. Please, please ask Your readers and listeners to spread CTKA and BOR threads. That way they can be hubs... .go to places for people who know about these sights and become curious the closer we get to November.
In addition to calling the PBS individual: We try to get the word out.
BOR pitch ins.
Besides the 50 reason series and BOR interviews are a great antidote to McAdams' mind poison.
His own words make him a liar and he is easily shown to be nothing but a disinformation agent of Empire.

With the free archives time can be managed to Saturday or whenever works.
Encourage others to call PBS too.

It also it comes into play the level of curiosity, of any participant.

Some would be wanting something like McKnight's Breach of Trust or Sylvia Meagher's Accessories After The Fact and then Gaeton Fonzi's The Last Investigation.

Some would want to "borrow" Secret Team (Prouty) or Noel Twyman's Bloody Treason.

Some want the objective Garrison materials. His own and others open many eyes to the depth of the reach of the Enemy.
Jim's Destiny Betrayed, Davy's Let Justice Be Done and Mellon's A Farewell to Justice books in particular I try to encourage reading if interested in that history.

Some want all the audio or video they can find, like more BOR and Gil's work.

That is the most fun of the deal. Conversations and interplay of data, cross pollination.
Any view accepted in discussions, Except the WC/HSCA bunk.

Most folks already know they are being lied to by the POSE-ners, Blakeys and the Confuseum.
PBS and CSPAN too are full of beans and people already know it.
Instead of the People's TV/Radio those outlets are co-opted now too.
FRANCIS BACON
I should add here, since I did Len's show, this article has now gone up to 800 views per day.

That makes it one of the highest rated articles that we have ever had.

I should also say, Len's show has been really rising also.

So I guess people are beginning to tune in because of the 50th.
DiEugenio on Coast To Coast tonight:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2014/11/22

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jim DiEugenio: Not to be Trusted Richard Gilbride 15 701 11 hours ago
Last Post: Alan Ford
  DiEugenio On "The Loser's Club" Brian Doyle 0 217 30-12-2023, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 340 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 615 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  DiEugenio Gives Reference To ROKC Troll Farm And Kamp Brian Doyle 0 336 09-08-2023, 03:02 PM
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 462 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,124 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 6,970 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Denial of Justice reviewed by Jim DiEugenio Jim DiEugenio 4 3,706 23-05-2019, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 8,563 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser