Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate: DiEugenio v McAdams
Jim DiEugenio will be debating John McAdams tomorrow evening at 6pm (EST) on Black Op Radio.

If I were to hold a debate I would want either Jim or Walt Brown arguing for the critics.

It promises to be a very interesting affair.
Thanks John, sounds like it is one not to be missedBoxing
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
"Debating" what, exactly?

When we "debate" anyone on the conspiracy/no conspiracy "controversy," we play into the killers' hands. We help to preserve them and protect them. We do their bidding.

With all due respect: Unless Jim DiEugenio in his opening statement declares that A) conspiracy in the death of JFK is established fact, B) anyone with reasonable access to the supporting evidence who does not so conclude is cognitively impaired and/or complicit in the crime, and C) his intention is to expose McAdam as an accessory after the fact to first degree murder, this exercise will do enormous harm to the cause.

Again: All that McAdams's masters desire is to prolong the illusion of a level playing field for their lies and our truth.

This "debate" likely will aid and abet the killers of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
[Image: AllenSpreen.jpg]
Thursday Sept 24 9:pm EST / 6pm PST

Debate: Jim DiEugenio vs John Mcadams

Topic: JFK Assassination Research

Click on "Live Studio Feed" or check out the show later in the "Archives"

www.blackopradio.com B..:fight:
Bernice Moore Wrote:[Image: AllenSpreen.jpg]

I'm drooling in anticipation..... I have my money on TKO in the third round.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Bernice Moore Wrote:[Image: AllenSpreen.jpg]

I'm drooling in anticipation..... I have my money on TKO in the third round.
Peter :congrats:the latest web joke in reference is that VON PEIN ITB wrote his critique that MCADAMS BURIED JIM TWO WEEKS AGO...ON THE PROGRAM THAT HAS YET TO TAKE PLACE....WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IN THE LEAST....:goodnight:HE CANNOT SHUT THE H UP SUFFERS FROM PERPETUAL MOTOR MOUTH B..:fight:
Bernice, Do you know if there will be an audio file of it that we can listen to later and link to?

I missed it...

How'd it go?
Myra Bronstein Wrote:Bernice, Do you know if there will be an audio file of it that we can listen to later and link to?

I missed it...

How'd it go?

I missed it too. It is not yet up. I think it usually takes a few days...but maybe someone captured it and has put it up elsewhere. It will be on Black Op soon, however. Someone tell the score.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:I missed it too. It is not yet up. I think it usually takes a few days...but maybe someone captured it and has put it up elsewhere. It will be on Black Op soon, however. Someone tell the score.

Someone please, do a play by play and tell us when the instant replay is available.
Yes LEN Will have it archived on his site tomorrow or by 48 hours I BELIEVE as A RULE..I QUOTE a reply set to me,z''These gentleman are like ships that pass in the night. It’s a nice encapsulation of the problems involved in wading through the morasse of available info.z'' IT DOES point OUT IMO JUST HOW MUch HAS BEEN DISTORED MANIPULATED AND changed I was surprised that john mcadams did not know about the three paper bags..........the impression is often that many LNRS perhaps came to an end with the w/c and do not read thelatest RESEARCH thoughvon pein is all over the web the man does nothing else imO IT IS HIS LIVING.......it is amazing to listen to jim he has an encylopedic mind he is a fountain as it pours out..I heard LEN SAY they will complete the interview nxt week for a couple of hours as it got too late this evening as there were further questions on the agenda..john M ONLY MADE TWO THAT i heard crummy remarks :fight:one aimed at jack and his work of course.it was ok jack the air was blue here I GOT HIM good :reddy:JOHN SHOWED HIS SMALL MINDEDNESS AND ALSO AT DRDAVid LIVINSTON HE IS THE BEST MOST QUALIFIED WITHIN ALL OF THIS ON EITHER SIDE,re the medical information.....HE HAS beenTO THE ARCHIVES 9 TIMES RE THE AUTOPSY MEDICAL RECORDS ETC. TO EXAMINE AND STUDY clothes andALL.....HIS WORK IS WITHIN DR.JIM FETZER'S BOOks.FOR A BIT MCADAMSWAS MAKING OUT LIKE HE KNEW MORE THAN THE DR..I GOT A CHUCKLE OUT OF THAT BLOOPER as well as more about photography than jack....ha.I IMAGINe THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO GO BY , BY DR.JIM...I CERTainly would not be surprised at a reply to those comments by john from dr.jim...
sorry my typing is so eratic this lap sucks as well as my hands and arms , they suck also..so there more hum bug..a foot to come B..:goodnight:THE word conspiracy was knocked about often...mcadms has an excuse read alibi for all.......he is..not impressive imo..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jim DiEugenio: Not to be Trusted Richard Gilbride 3 487 05-01-2024, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DiEugenio On "The Loser's Club" Brian Doyle 0 187 30-12-2023, 07:06 PM
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 314 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 579 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  DiEugenio Gives Reference To ROKC Troll Farm And Kamp Brian Doyle 0 323 09-08-2023, 03:02 PM
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 439 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,110 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 6,893 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Denial of Justice reviewed by Jim DiEugenio Jim DiEugenio 4 3,676 23-05-2019, 10:35 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Critiques CNN's American Dynasties Jim DiEugenio 0 13,825 20-07-2018, 09:40 PM